MATTRESS CLEANING

I WAS THINKING ABOUT ADVERTISING FOR MATTRESS CLEANING IN MY AREA ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS....(GOOD IDEA? BAD IDEA? IS THERE ANY MONEY IN IT?).

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
This is what we got out of mattress cleaning....

Puke and piss stains they want removed.

That's it, end of mattress cleaning.

The high end client everyone is slobbering after, here they buy hypo-allergenic mattress covers and purchase new mattresses when they feel they are getting 'icky;'

The only people that wanted their mattress cleaned were for the most part folks that either bought a mattress at a yard sale or had a cheap-ass mattress that someone voided something on.

A

amazingcleansc

mattress cleaning is easy to do. I would remind people that they spend more time against their mattress than anywhere else in the world, and that it gets oil/dirt/dust buildup over time and needs to be cleaned periodically just like carpet or upholstery.

I dont know if I would spend money on an advertising campaign for it, but its not a bad add on.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I know "someone" that wants to letter "matress cleaning" on the side of his truck......

i tol him...
that he should learn ta SPEL it first!

looks tacky???

Scott Rogers

Some are better to just replace, such as this one. GROSS!! Customer said it was only 18 mos old and cost 850 bucks :shock:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

But if the customer can not afford the replacement option, clean, sanitize then put it into a completely sealed mattress cover.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom