Maurizio Bertolli passed

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Some of you may have heard of him. He was very big in the marble restoration industry. Owner of mbstone. I took his class a few months ago.

A tire came flying out of an 18 wheeler in the freeway and killed him. I think how his wife will get on without him. They were like 2 peas in a pod. Sad, he was an older guy but had a lot of life left in him.

Here's a news clip
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?secti ... id=6326737

Albert

ron markam

Hate to hear that talked to him once very knowledgeable.That part of the industry has lost a a star.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
I talked at length to Maurizio & his wife Laura at Connections last year.

He was an Italian master in the stone industry.

He had an incredible knowledge of stone types.

His products for polishing stone are respected by professionals across the industry.

I hope she is coping all right with her tragic loss.

Larry

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Dang....I only talked with him via the boards but I felt like I've knew him for years.Just unbelievably sad.Such a tragic loss.

Patrick

R

R W

One second your driving, minding your own business, the next your dead. I wonder if he saw it coming? Hopefully, he died instantly. Watch the video of the wreck.

I've had a tire come at me from a truck across the freeway, but we saw it coming and it was avoidable. It crossed the freeway behind me, and ended up in a ditch. I think it fell off the bed of the trailer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom