MAX POWER RESTAURANT CLEANING

LeeCory

When you recently quoted a grease pit a fair price the owner said the last guy cleaned the place for 100 bucks and only took a half hour. He wasn't happy it took 4 days to dry and it resoiled in a week but he wants you to match his price.

THIS WAS THE GUY!

cbcsi

I wonder what his PSI was I'ld guess at least 1500. I wonder if that isn't bad for cgd?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Max Power has got to be the biggest HACKS I've ever seen.

They are out of the state of Washington.

Is this ODIN's company?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
It looks like they are running emulsifiers HEAVY through the machine!
Unbelievable... dry times have to be like 3-4 days. (w/o blowers-) (w/blowers I think they could dry it in a day or two) :)

Nate you are right, their supplier would testify that they are the best carpet cleaners in the world... :) (for them)

Zee

Whats wrong with the video? They are cleaning the heck out of the carpet. The psi is probably not as high as you might think. I have a few restaurants I clean that do that in the entrances to the kitchen. The kitchen staff pours buckets of water and scrubs the floor with a deckbrush etc. and water gets on the carpet. After a couple weeks of doing that the carpet and grease soak in real good. When you try to clean it the carpet just puddles like the video. I have to suck the carpet and then try to extract it with emulsifier. Then I spray the enzyme and reclean the carpet in areas that have that problem. If the machine they are using has good suction, then you can't get the carpet too wet. I literally soak the carpet when prespraying and still have problems with the carpet drying out before I can clean it which is only 15 minutes max. I don't see anything wrong with the video.

Mike Draper

Wow, that's unreal, I didn't do that kind of shitty work even on my first day...........and
I had never watched another carpet cleaner before.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
danielc said:
Whats wrong with the video? They are cleaning the heck out of the carpet. The psi is probably not as high as you might think. I have a few restaurants I clean that do that in the entrances to the kitchen. The kitchen staff pours buckets of water and scrubs the floor with a deckbrush etc. and water gets on the carpet. After a couple weeks of doing that the carpet and grease soak in real good. When you try to clean it the carpet just puddles like the video. I have to suck the carpet and then try to extract it with emulsifier. Then I spray the enzyme and reclean the carpet in areas that have that problem. If the machine they are using has good suction, then you can't get the carpet too wet. I literally soak the carpet when prespraying and still have problems with the carpet drying out before I can clean it which is only 15 minutes max. I don't see anything wrong with the video.

uhhhh did you see any decent dry strokes in there???

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
- you MUST be kidding me!

Full trigger on front & back stroke, puny wand with 1.5 whip, no dry strokes, huge puddles of water to soak into whatever wall is around. You should learn some mold remediation while you're at it. That goes beyond hack work straight into property damage.

Oh yeah, they clean offices the same way - why would you advertise such horrible work. I'm gonna post the video on my website to show how it SHOULDn't be done.

Ok. After watching the video of these guys cleaning an office, I will say they are hacks. The restaurant video is still fine with me as long as they went back and dry stroked. The water is not puddling because of them. It is from the kitchen staff mopping at night and sloshing water on the carpet. They should have dry stroked the carpet in that area first and then cleaned the carpet. Ok, They are hacks, but they are cleaning the hell out of the carpet even if it does take a full day to dry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ge6T1X8 ... re=related

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
They clean you capet long time.

How quick we are to judge.

But if anything you learn on here and from some of the best carpet cleaners is to do it right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom