Maybe it is rocket science..

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I've been question for 20 and 30 year vets who find me through YouTube that would lead you to believe so..

Most just cant figure out how to properly apply a good prespray is what it comes down to.
If you don't understand micro-robot nanotechnology, you can't be a carpet cleaner.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Most just cant figure out

you could of stopped right there .

not just CC'ing either

It's the stupid gene, Dude
It's everydamnwhere in all facets ...most people don't know how to figure things out themselves

.L.T.A.

Attachments

• 1544564014580.png
    1544564014580.png
    35 KB · Views: 133

rick imby

Name
Rick
I had a guy complaining because he bought a rear rack for his full suspension bike. Then the rear suspension did not work.....

Reactions: Mikey P

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I've been question for 20 and 30 year vets who find me through YouTube that would lead you to believe so..

Most just cant figure out how to properly apply a good prespray is what it comes down to.

When I was a much younger pup, just starting out at about 23 years old, the guy I worked for always told me 'don"t put down any prespray under the furniture or along the edges. Just the bad areas. And don't make more than one pass in the clean areas, cause it will be harder to clean the dirty parts".

And he was a glug-glug mixer. Never owned a measuring cup. On hot days, he would take off his shirt in customers houses. Oh, the days............

Mikey P

Administrator
When I was a much younger pup, just starting out at about 23 years old, the guy I worked for always told me 'don"t put down any prespray under the furniture or along the edges. Just the bad areas. And don't make more than one pass in the clean areas, cause it will be harder to clean the dirty parts".

And he was a glug-glug mixer. Never owned a measuring cup. On hot days, he would take off his shirt in customers houses. Oh, the days............

I didn't know you got started with Capitoni...Imagine that.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
that carpet must have taken a week to dry to a nice sticky slimey touch.

Reactions: Nomad74

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Then theres also the pressure washer carpet cleaners, check out the soap levels hes working with holy shiiiiitt LOL

And he wonders why it takes him 3 hours per room!

You can't vacuum soap up until you first break it down.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
you could of stopped right there .

not just CC'ing either

It's the stupid gene, Dude
It's everydamnwhere in all facets ...most people don't know how to figure things out themselves

View attachment 87016

.L.T.A.

Home ownership helps, and the Home Depot. You can do it we can help!

I had a pvc water pipe snap while I was at work and my dad grabbed a broom handle and started whittling the handle to stick in the busted opening to stop the leak.

Well I’m his exuberance he snapped the T pipe under ground and reall F’ed it up!

I had to dig it all out and put it all back to gether.

At that moment I knew never to ask pops for help again!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I had a pvc water pipe snap while I was at work and my dad grabbed a broom handle and started whittling the handle to stick in the busted opening to stop the leak.

will give him an "A" for effort, Sam !!
maybe show him where the water meter and main shut off is for future reference ..so he doesn't get wet

lta

Reactions: SamIam
Name
jack zerkie
Is all that from him or prior cleanings just wondering. I'm getting a lot of jobs from another cleaned that passed away. All the jobs are loaded with chems. I ;m using a no soap pre treat so that I don't have the same problem. Every new job is a learning experience due to whatever the prior cleaner used. ? jz

Reactions: SamIam and steve_64

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom