MB or Wisteria Lane, AKA Desperate housewives show

Whats more entertaining? Wisteria Lane or Mikeys board?

• Total voters

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Which one has more drama? I like them both. They both cause me to drink thought! What would we do if we didnt have them? I'd be bored and dumb as hell.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Re: Wisteria Lane or MB?

you of all people were not suppose to know what wisteria lane was.. Ha, you do watch that show! I knew it. Its ok i do.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael

it seems that the forum body feeds off the drama. so the question is do get offended by it or do you run with it.

i think the guy from TCS handled himself very well and earened both respect for himself and a few sales from his comments responding to thread that was supposed to be at martys expense and turned a bit on TCS.

Mikey P

Administrator

I understand that some come here for the great information provided by the very best cast and crew any industry board has to offer and want just the facts, no dick jokes and no gossip.

I also understand that many come for just the drama.They already have a fave prespray.

I can assure you though that most come for both. Don;t doubt me for a second here.

Can you argue that I don't proved a fine mix of good laughs, intriguing mysteries, thrilling expose's of human nature and character analysis and all the while loading up your minds and wallets with phenomenal money grubbing opportunities?

Do toes get stepped on? sure. Sorry.
Do feelings get hurt? You bet, get over it and be a man.
Do liars, cheats, thieves and most of all Sociopaths, get exposed, tarred and feathered? You better ******* believe it. And the more of an LCT&S you are, the more your name will come up on TWGCCF!!

do YOU have the balls to be a Mikey Boarder?

Mikey P

Administrator

good, cause it's a rough world out there and those with out balls or a sense of humor are doomed to need their hands (and balls) held in Round Table sessions and over priced infomercials till they go broke or rot.

Every thing you could ever want to know in life is right here on MB.com

Need some help digesting the fact there is or isn't a god? Step into the Rubber Room.

Need some help getting love stains of a silk ottoman? PM Pemberton.

Want to organize a Tea Party in your gettho?, Hang your Chad with our crew of Rush Wannabees.

Does your wife need some help in the sack, where's Lisa?

Got some pesky vermin stealing your corn in the barn. Learn to shoot straight with meAthead.

Trapped into attending cousin Sal's barmitsfa next Friday? Get a good kike joke in the Bord Room ready to rip.

Dying to buy some rental property in down town Prattsville? MB is loaded with long time slumlords.

Need your ass handed to you because your a two bit coupon hack ruining the industry one pay per click at a time? Let me do it so you can have someone to hate in your life.

what else do YOU want?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

i need some more Tshirts....
Metamucil drool stains are so hard ta get out!

Name
jack zerkie

Both shows are top shelf the greatest actors. My wife watches the Lane and I watch the MB show,the Lane is over and just re runs,but MB is new and fresh time after time, it,s the BEST. JZ.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner

MB is like cable - not every channel is for me, but there's always something good on, day or night!

What the heck is Wisteria Lane?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom