MB's newest member JusToday

Able 1

Name
Keith
Your in my area. I have a resturant to do tonight... Do you want to compare methods? :lol:

Ernie G

To each his own-there's more than one way to skin a cat, having said that, I dry clean only when nessasary.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
If its a HOST system his chem costs are way up there compared to any other method.

Greenie

Welcome Nowet!

I have it on good word that a Host cleaner can make it in this biz, if he is openminded, an apt. pupil, and a go getter. Stick around a few years and read plenty, then find a girl like Lisa.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Is it Host or Bonnet or OP?

Where's the OP guru at these days? I miss the debate.

Dry Extraction? Hey, I've been pushing that for 13 yrs!! Its called Vacuuming!
Removes almost 75% of soils and allergens in the carpet, if done right!

Can't really knock the system as many guys on here were saying, "as long as the custy is happy".

The Preacher

Greenie said:
Welcome Nowet!

I have it on good word that a Host cleaner can make it in this biz, if he is openminded, an apt. pupil, and a go getter. Stick around a few years and read plenty, then find a girl like Lisa.

or you can start selling trinkets to carpet cleaners if it doesn't work out???

PS you'll have to know the Greenie story to understand this post!!!

susansmith

I find Argosheen to do a better job than anything to keep carpets looking like new for many years. It never fails.

Rex Tyus

susansmith said:
I find Argosheen to do a better job than anything to keep carpets looking like new for many years. It never fails.

So what kind of truck mount did you have before you switched?
Was it a 2.5" conversion?
What flow did you run?
2" wand of 1.5" ?
What kind of prespray and rinse did you use?
What kind of agitation did you employ?
What were your sustained Cleaning temps?
How do you get that argo down to the pad on urine jobs?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
susansmith said:

Argosheen is great for "dry" cleaning upholstery, but it'll kill you. Stoddard solvent, if I remember right, nasty stuff.

Wear a mask when you use it.

Take care,
Lisa

joe harper

Name
joe harper
FINALLY.....IT MADE IT TO THIS BOARD.. "ARGOSHEEN"

IT IS MADE IN LES JUDSON'S....Back-yard..Spartenburg S.C............

You will NEVER find a better all-around SPOTTER.....Or dry-cleaning solvent.....

(PROBLEM)..as Lisa said is the STODDARD...But it is a co-solvent........I used it for
for 10 years in the auto-detailing BIZ....This STUFF was UNBELIEVABLE....removes
everything (coffee, soda, beer, lipstick ,dog oil ,vomit ,persperation stains ,ink ,
grease , urine , blood , and any other stain you can imagine.............................

It was used by every AIRLINES company in the world & the WHITEHOUSE.....before
the EPA frowned upon the HEALTH HAZARDS of the stoddard. I have a case on hand
AT ALL TIMES...

It's primary use is for DRY-CLEANING..the make their own machine(which was the 1st
occalating type) called the ARGONAUGHT...there system is still widely used in the Southern
United States...(hotels & motels mostly).

We very seldom use it anymore...BUT it will never be out of our ARSENAL...It is the
PERFECT last resort...It is FANTASTIC for all types of wicking stains...NO need to
crank the machine if there is a RE-DUE...Spray & wipe..GONE......

GREAT on TRASHED OLEPHIN's with bad DOG OIL & URINE.....Steam clean as usual....
then mix 8oz to 1 gal in pump sprayer lightly mist & post pad...You will NEVER get
another call back!!!!!!!! Something in it actually eats the urine oder up :shock: :shock:

It is the only product I have EVER used that EATS right through heavy NICOTINE on
any fabric & DEODORIZES at the same time...Perfect for in-home WOOL RUG cleaning...
You never have (the wet-dog odor again) and really makes the colors POP....

ps Try it..you will be amazed....Chances are you have NEVER heard of this PRODUCT :D :D

joe harper

Name
joe harper
HEY REX,

I FEEL YOUR PAIN BROTHER....I have been watching the RADAR for the last couple DAYS.
DUDE YOU ARE GETTING HAMMERED.....(non-stop) When the SUN finally comes out....
The SMELL from MarTyS pigs is going to be HORRIBLE :shock: :shock: :shock:

Susan's post is not BS...the ARGO is one of the BEST kept SECRETS in our industry :idea:

Rex Tyus

I am familiar with argo. But to say always for anything is a stretch.

Yes we are getting pounded by the rain. Chipola, flynt and I beleive Appalachee rivers are all in flood stage. We live just down from the Chipola but we are high enough it would take biblical flooding to reach our house. 8)

joe harper

Name
joe harper
REX

Glad you are HIGH & DRY....

The Argo is certainly as i posted ( a LAST resort )....I have just had great result
in those types or circumstances....AS with any chemical it should be PROPERLY
flushed out....

I REGRET even making the post NOW :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I didn't realize this SAM GUY was conducting an INFOMERCIAL in every DAMN THREAD
he post in........(...MY....BAD...) :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ernie G

Hey Joe, thanks for the info. on the Argosheen, I have heard of it, but have never used it.

John Watson

First introduced to the BAM Machine by Dr Edgar P. in 81. he used it with Keith Williams LST. Argo filed a lawsuit for patent infringment or something and Ed put his unit to bed and wouldn't talk about the little aggitation machine no more. I also have some ArgoSheen in stock for last resort use. As most of you are aware that was the juice of choice for padding before John started to make his own juice..

I love my med sized Argonaut machine, a great spot cleaning machine.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
why do I have a feeling Mikey is going to get some free argosheen products soon?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom