Me+ATV vs. Tree...... I lost but I'm back :)

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Thank god for the crew I have in house or the doors would have been closed here for at least the past 6 weeks.

That and pretty good medical coverage......

Making me look closer at biz interruption coverage and that aflac character.

Time to get caught up in the threads ;)

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
didnt you see my...me (my toe) vs jack hammer thread.....

only a day or 2...but i will be slowed up for at least a few weeks

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Lol - didn't get there yet - will look for it - doesn't sound fun.

Fluid in my noggin, 1 fractured rib the rest bruised, compressed discs, and my neck and back is pretty much one huge sprain.

Hoping another few weeks and I'll be back causing a ruckus full stride again.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
w/b glad you're OK. losing time from injuries is scary. a lot of others had been through it and encouraged me thru some injuries back in the ICS days.

Becker

Name
Becker
I rolled a Polaris sportsman at about 45mph I was able to avoid all the trees when going all out though trees hardly wider than then bike.

When it rolled it threw me well ahead of the bike. Un able to move I was thankful the bike stopped rolling just before me.

Nothing broken. Well dresses. Helmet. But body took a beating that took weeks to recover.

Glad to hear you had the puzzle pieces in place prior to. And your among the living.

You have a good plan in life to be able enjoy life.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I rolled a Polaris sportsman at about 45mph I was able to avoid all the trees when going all out though trees hardly wider than then bike.

When it rolled it threw me well ahead of the bike. Un able to move I was thankful the bike stopped rolling just before me.

Nothing broken. Well dresses. Helmet. But body took a beating that took weeks to recover.

Glad to hear you had the puzzle pieces in place prior to. And your among the living.

You have a good plan in life to be able enjoy life.
Chit! I think my Polaris Sportsman weighs 750 lbs, you're lucky you weren't killed. :eekk:

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Thanks fella's.

I was on my Banshee, I have her shaved down to about 350 lbs. It was the bike I didn't want to be on in the trails because it's set up to track, way too fast and wide for the woods, but my other bikes decided to give me some first ever issues and they had to stay home.

In hindsight, the signs telling me to stay home too were there, trailer broke, someone stole my receiver the day before, and I almost couldn't go as I had a random rush of mold quote requests hit my desk...... next time I WILL listen.

I hit a tree head on at about 30 mph. Bike hit tree, I hit tree, bike endo'd and hit me, tossed me about 20+ feet. Was by a longshot the most violent crash I've ever had - and I think the sign that it's time to slow my pace.

Was in full race gear plus some - I'd still be in the hospital at best otherwise.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Glad you're okay and to see you back. Off-roading is too much fun though to give up entirely!

Back
Top Bottom