Medium Water Claw auction

Mikey P

Administrator
1 medium Water Claw

retails@ $412 (currently on sale through some outlets at $349.)

Starting bid $175, bid in increments of $5.00
Auction over Monday the 26th @ 7PM PST

FREE shipping!
More info here

showimg.php?image=ac016.png

John Watson

Does it come with the carrying case? The reason asking is it makes mounting on wall of van in an out of way area very easy ...

If not still well worth the extra$32.00 to keep it handy and together tillyou need it...

John Watson

Mikey P said:
1 medium Water Claw

retails@ $412 (currently on sale through some outlets at $349.)

Starting bid $175, bid in increments of $5.00
Auction over Monday the 26th @ 7PM PST

ACE said:
$2.01 !dork!

Is it a Kansas thing or are just a certain few like this????

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
John - It does not include the carrying case.

If the winning bidder wishes to upgrade to the large size, I am sure we can work something out.

S

sam miller

225 my flash extractor broke, I have to get new one soon for second truck also PS I never even ran it over with a truck!

I glued it back together so it works still no handle!

John Watson

To those whom don't win this auction..2nd -5th place

I am pretty sure the bidding will go at least to $300.00 or better in the next day or so.

I have a like new med water claw with case, you 2nd -5th place bidders at end of auction if you are still serious about getting a med claw I will make you a special offer after 7 pm Monday..

Keep bidding this is a great deal, Full price $429.00 On Sale $369 Free shipping. This tool will pay for itself when used on your first few jobs. Talk about a great tool for flushing pet spots.

A trick I used to use was after pouring PO Treat at least 2-3 gal, dwell, before standing on your claw bring in your chem. fill hose that has a QC and valve. Hook to pressure line and while standing on the claw open the valve directing the flow from the hose around the base of the claw for very thorough flushing and extracting..

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
sam miller said:
225 my flash extractor broke, I have to get new one soon for second truck also PS I never even ran it over with a truck!

I glued it back together so it works still no handle!

Mine also broke, it was under warranty though. You might want to get that checked out, they sent me a new base and I just kept the handle. Now my base has a slight inside crack in it as well, but I will probably be using much less of it now that I have the Extreme Extractor. 8)

John Watson

No Wonder it broke, It aint no Water Claw.. OK looks like the bid is at $240, Come on guys if you don't start bidding I will, and then I can sell the pair, one for each foot works if your as big as me......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom