Mega High Flow

FastEddie

Is running 24 total flow realistic?
Those who are running this flow, are you using 3/8th" hose all the way to the jets?

Greenie

Just keep in mind at carpet cleaning pressures 12 flow isn't double of what 06 puts out, and 24 isn't double of 12.

But....it's still a lot more.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Ron are you still getting 1 hr. dry times or have you given up on that for more cleaning power?

Name
Ron lippold
yes I have done a bucket test I run 650 to 750 psi at the machine 500 650 with the wand keyed

my dry times are still 30-45 minutes

and no I will not be going back to 12 flow the cleaning ability of 24 flow at 220 degrees will shock the shit out of you

Greenie

Kevin Bunce said:
Higher flow decreases your drying times.....

This needs repeating, some struggle to grasp it.

If nothing else, you would think the lazy in everyone would rise up and use higher flow to move faster with less cleaning passes if nothing else.

I still have 90% of our distributors telling guys to choke back their jets, not open them up....it's like pulling teeth :roll:

FastEddie

"If nothing else, you would think the lazy in everyone would rise up and use higher flow to move faster with less cleaning passes if nothing else"

I'm down with that, I have bumped up the flow on just about every tool I use.

Mikey P

Administrator
If Nick tells me to run 1.5 vac hose and 04 jetting then by gosh darn, thats what I'm gonna do.

Cause Nick knows best after all, he makes truckmounts.

John Watson

Ok Jeff, What can I do to Helen's PC Stair tool?? Make a 2 jet manifold?? Add the extenders for the glide, angle them out like your wand???

Greenie

John Watson said:
Ok Jeff, What can I do to Helen's PC Stair tool?? Make a 2 jet manifold?? Add the extenders for the glide, angle them out like your wand???

That same wand comes with two jets these days.

It's only a 7" tool, just put a big 06 or 08 flow jet on it and call it good.

-JB-

Name
JB
If nothing else, you would think the lazy in everyone would rise up and use higher flow to move faster with less cleaning passes if nothing else.

Werks fer me! :wink:

R

R W

Better watch that "high flow" terminology. As I recall, some certain machine builder "patented or trademarked" the term "high flow". He may take you to court.....

Rex Tyus

As I recall, some certain machine builder "patented or trademarked" the term "high flow".

I think you are correct. However I can't imagine how anyone could sign off on patenting or trademarking a request on the term high flow. It is a legitimate and generic description.

But then again someone did sign off on something that had prior art from the 1800s . :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom