Messing with wood stain

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
We had a 4oz sample bottle of stuff that was to remove wood stain so it was time to play.

We slung wood stain all over the rug. (This rug has no protector as we test product on them all the time)
The stain was then rubbed in and allowed to dry.
The mikeys board pic was from dumping about 3 1/2 oz on the rug
The last pic was just a quick spray and suck of the little bit we had left

DSC01111.jpg

DSC01112.jpg

DSC01113.jpg

DSC01114.jpg

Chads

Supportive Member
Some what impressive, how long was the wood stain on there, do tell whats the new stuff pm me if you want to keep a wrap on it. I just got some gray white carpet going to be trying some new mustard tricks.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Chads said:
Some what impressive, how long was the wood stain on there, do tell whats the new stuff pm me if you want to keep a wrap on it. I just got some gray white carpet going to be trying some new mustard tricks.

Chad I have no idea what its called. We received it in the mail about two weeks ago in a 4 oz bottle and an email address we were told to email and let them know what we think of it. The box was mailed from the Chicago area but other than that I know nothing about it. The stain was dumped on the rug and sat out in the sun all day Tuesday before we cleaned it. I know the spotter has d-limo in it as you smell it. There is no doubt in my mind if we would have worked it into that rug we could have removed all that stain. From the second that stuff touched the stain it started coming out. Its hard to see in that pic but that rug also had old red dye stains and in the areas we just dumped the spotter on it took most of that out as well.

I sent an email to the address provided to see if I can get a little more because I would like to try it on color carpet just to see if it hurts the color fibers.

Does anyone on here know who would be manufacturing chemicals in Chicago?

If you received the little white box with this stuff and know where it came from please share...

Chads

Supportive Member
Was there a return address on the label. or any msds sheets that it came with.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
PO box in Chicago and other than the bottle was just a printed piece of paper telling what it's used for and to give feedback to the email address.

For all I know I maight have just dumped some of Bawbs old toxic piss mixxed with a little d-limo on the rug :lol:

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Still dont know who it is but they sent a reply and are sending me 1 gallon to use. All I have to do is give mt honest opinion good or bad of what I think.

Cool

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom