Metro Eye For the Straight Broke Dick

Mikey P

Administrator
Step on up folks!

Post pictures of your van wraps, door magnets, company uniforms, shoe wear (on and off duty) and hair styles for the one and only Mr. Kenneth Snow to give you his oh so qualified opinion on all of it.

Right here and now on Mikey's board.Com

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Here in Pittsburgh, ugly is the norm...as any pictures of me would confirm.

But Mike.......I didn't think anything ugly was even allowed to exist in California. They'll find a way to put an "ugly tax" on that truck if you aren't careful.

Maybe if you put a Pennsylvania license plate or something you might get away with it.........

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
DSC00281.jpg

No kidding...

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Get us the view Paula appreciates. I'll concede to her in all matters of taste.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
Step on up folks!

Post pictures of your van wraps, door magnets, company uniforms, shoe wear (on and off duty) and hair styles for the one and only Mr. Kenneth Snow to give you his oh so qualified opinion on all of it.

Right here and now on Mikey's board.Com

Why "NOT" just wait for the MOvIe... :?: :?: :?:

Here is a "sNeAk PrEveIw"....of Ken's new movie...."Fashion Police".... :shock:
The film is about how Mr Snow ..."By-Day"...operates a "SticK & SucK" cleaning BIZ.. :p
Then on the weekends..."CrUises the StreeTs or DetroiT"....embarrASSes women in parking
Lot's...on the choice of "fOOT-WeaR.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

COMING SOON TO A THEATER NEAR YOU...... :!: :!: :!: :!: :mrgreen:

And ...YES...let's not forget his SiDe-KicK...."TODD"...as the take "AffIrmAtIvE ActIon".. :roll:

ballerinapolice1.jpg

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Gotta admit Mikey's a gluton for punishment. He is where the adage "even bad publicity satisfies the pubicity hound" came from.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ken Snow said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Gotta admit Mikey's a gluton for punishment. He is where the adage "even bad publicity satisfies the pubicity hound" came from.

You are a "GOOD SPORT"...on the AbUsE here... 8)

I don't care if you have 200 truck's and make 5 GaZillIOn $$$ a month.... :!:

I just hate you because you still have ....."HAIR"..... :x :mrgreen:

just -kiddin.... :lol:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Mikey's been beating me up for 3 years about my swishy pants (I don't think I even own a pink polo) and fanny pack. I wore the fanny pack cause it carried my business cards and all my other crap in it and I certainly was not gonna wear a man purse :-) Don't think I've even seen the fanny pack sine that Mikeyfest trip. At most bus funtions I wear a sport coat or suit jacket so don't need the additional storage space. I realzed after that it was definitely an 80's thing to wear.

My Nike swishy pants I wear a lot of the time when I am off duty cause they are comfy- if someone don't like it ~ f'm.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Ken and I are the same age, but when I stand next to him, I feel old, beat up, grubby, out of style, and generally inferior at every level.

Its like he has every superior genetic trait, and I have the remainder...

If he wasn't such a terrific human being, I'd hate him :) :)

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Wow Jim, I had no idea I had that impact. When I am with you I feel connected and with an old friend. Your gentle & genuine warmth has always been an inspriation to me & when I saw you last year at connections for the first time in prob 5 years I thought you looked great.

Kn

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
ladies an' gentlemen...
this "moment" has been brought to you by the sponsors of MB.........

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
That's when I was still a nice person Ken

I don't think anyone at the IICRC or the CRI sees me as warm or gentle right now.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Absolutely- I may even go out and buy one today just so I'll have it to wear to Connections.
Umm I don't know how to tell you this Ken.........but your taste is already under scrutiny for the swishy pants and fanny pack......I'm going to need someone else sign off on my pink Polo. :wink:

j/k :lol:

Ryan

Doc Holliday said:
Ryan I'm glad you live in Arkansas................................a state away from me! :shock:

:mrgreen:

That's funny cause your daughter was telling me how she wished I lived closer........... :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom