MF round table Q's

Mikey P

Administrator
I have some questions for Ken, Crowley, Big Mike,Cameron and Corkster but would like to have some more ideas form you all

What would you like to hear from this very diverse collection of business owners?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
What do they attribute their success to?

What can the average guy, with limited resources do to get a larger share of the market?

Do they suggest line extension adding more services or sticking with core services and excelling in them?

Employee compensation - Hourly vs Commission?

Crews 1-man vs 2-men?

What are you selling-Price? Results? Equipment? Trained Experienced Tech's?

Who is your target market and why? Apartments? Middle Class? High end?

F

FB7777

I was bored just reading Richard's questions, nevermind what these guys are going to ramble on about regarding their responses

Scrap the round table concept and give Crowley the microphone and have him do a 30 minute stand up routine

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
30 minutes is a lot
I could do it but I would need a mike stand to have hold my notes
I did expand the fat girl stuff to about 5 minutes and it is hilarious
Just to brag I do have a private audition as an extra in the new Kevin James mov/ie

and richard who the hell mentioned success with this group. 50 percent was happy making $800 off groupon, another married into the big company, I am a stay at home mom and cameron is a prom queen. Maybe big mike can actually pull this group up

F

FB7777

true, how about a 15 minute set?

The only problem I see is that your 'warm up' acts at MF are going to be dullards like Jeff Cross

maybe you can do an impromptu set at the cigar bar downtown?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I actually called the hotel and am having them set up an sound system in the lobby and the plan is 18-24 minutes from me and then some songs from ken snow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom