MF travel nightmare

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Was at the airport for 11 hours yesterday had 5 cancelled flights before they sent us home. Trying again today at 5:30 am. :angry:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I had to spend the night in Baltimore Maryland a few weeks ago after flying from Detroit on my way to Salt Lake. This weather has been rough for air travel.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Glad to see your effort to make it were rewarded! I can't remember what you won but I heard you name several times! At least I hope they weren't just saying your name to get out of the way! :p

Seriously great to see you again and hope it was all worth the effort!

Last edited by a moderator:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
My plane in Atlanta went boobs up last night. Went back and forth between both ENDS of the airport last night 3 times. Changed planes twice.

MikeysFest taught me to Go get Em. So I went to work : )
Positive Thinking and was i ever spreading it through the terminal SteamGenie style.

5 planes
8:55am PT-12:30am ET

Gave out more cards on my last flight home than I did at the Fest : ).i was bored !!!

Sent from The trunk of Mrs Piffs Purple Caddy : )

Last edited:

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Must have been Delta. The scourge of the airlines. Glad you finally made it.

My plane in Atlanta went boobs up last night. Went back and forth between both ENDS of the airport last night 3 times. Changed planes twice.

MikeysFest taught me to Go get Em. So I went to work : )
Positive Thinking and was i ever spreading it through the terminal SteamGenie style.

5 planes
8:55am PT-12:30am ET

Gave out more cards on my last flight home than I did at the Fest : ).i was bored !!!

Sent from The trunk of Mrs Piffs Purple Caddy : )

Reactions: GCCLee

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Glad we made it Friday afternoon. It was still awesome even though I missed the rug tour and the marketing seminar Friday morning. I sure did get some good luck back on Saturday with those great prizes from the raffel

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Glad we made it Friday afternoon. It was still awesome even though I missed the rug tour and the marketing seminar Friday morning. I sure did get some good luck back on Saturday with those great prizes from the raffel

I'm jus glad ya made it! Great to meet you Roomy look forward to talking to ya fur a long time to come : )

Hey, I didn't Die Dude shew

Chris

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
See if you can get Tom Kings notes for his presentation. There was so much my wrist still hurts from taking notes. He did an excellent job as usual presenting.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
See if you can get Tom Kings notes for his presentation. There was so much my wrist still hurts from taking notes. He did an excellent job as usual presenting.

See if you can get Mikey to Put Marks fill in presentation up online, so the ones who missed out atleast get a Good Taste. Heck how about Webinars for the membership

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Not that anyone asked, but Jenny and I flew Delta and had great fight both directions. We had a great time at the fest and enjoying the scenery up and down the coast, whale watching etc. BTW - If anyone from Bridgepoint is reading this - It was all business.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Not that anyone asked, but Jenny and I flew Delta and had great fight both directions. We had a great time at the fest and enjoying the scenery up and down the coast, whale watching etc. BTW - If anyone from Bridgepoint is reading this - It was all business.

Truthfully, My brain is still decompressing from all the great information. Great Job Scott, much deserved fun time for what you put us through !

Chris, The Little One w da purple fanny pack : )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom