MFE's Hilton is sold out

Mikey P

Administrator
News of our awesome Billy Yeadon led classes has led to record pre bookings.

Alternative hotels will be announced shortly.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I'll be at the La Quinta at 3301 Ulmerton rd.
On Cheapflights.com I got air, hotel n car from SFO for $1345 for 2 people!--- sounds too good to be true-- not sure what the "bend over fees" on car rental will end up being?

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
John you're going to love the presentations. Make sure to bring plenty of note paper or memory and batteries for your digicam.

These are not one or two gem speaches.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
John you're going to love the presentations. Make sure to bring plenty of note paper or memory and batteries for your digicam.

These are not one or two gem speaches.

Will Do Mike! I'm only going because it appears that You, MB and all the people you put together for this event have made It Extremely worth It!!-- This convention would suck without MB!

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
That reminds me....I booked two rooms because my step daughter was coming and didn't want to squeeze 5 of us in to one room. She's not coming now. I have to call and drop one of the rooms....Anyone want it? I can see if they will let me change the name on the reservation.....

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
I'll be at the La Quinta at 3301 Ulmerton rd.
On Cheapflights.com I got air, hotel n car from SFO for $1345 for 2 people!--- sounds too good to be true-- not sure what the "bend over fees" on car rental will end up being?
Same one I will be at from Saturday to Tuesday and I eat at the Gastro Pub up the street. My room , air, and rental car with two nights in Orlando also was just over $1400 from Syracuse NY

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom