Michael Schoeny is the SH*T!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Damn Micheal came out here with his aerotech and is in the RRT with Barry. He was showing a couple guys his rig and his rack system and they said they wished they had something like that and he took two racks out and just gave it to them! :shock: I have met some great people but Micheal rocks.

Bob Foster

Does anybody have some pictures of the "Perfect Rack" they can put up. It really is quite revolutionary.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Bob Foster said:
Does anybody have some pictures of the "Perfect Rack" they can put up. It really is quite revolutionary.

this could get x rated with a question like that!! :shock: :mrgreen:

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I agree John he is a legend. A True Top 25er. Does he still have his restroom in his Aerotech? Not many Top 25ers are lurkers. But there is no way I can keep him out of the Top 25. I hate lurkers. If he would post and share his knowledge he would knock off Mikey P and be the #1 Cleaner In The Nation.

Golden Boy

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Michael Schoeny:
You sir...have an official invite to a RR hotseat...........

Only in the Rubber Room.......

Greenie

Michael has tons of ideas, many are implemented in the AT trucks today to his credit, I had a lot of fun working on the Perfect Rack project with Michael (Lisa named it), it's a rock solid anchor system for trucks and vans that will likely go into production this year, good ideas never die, they just get field tested first.

Greenie

Sure, we could show ya, but then you know......that whole killin' part puts a damper on the joy of new discovery.

lance

I want to be the first one to use the P rack on a trailer. It's already built into the design.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Michael is top notch. I'm lucky enough to have him local. Smart, innovative, creative and a perfectionist.

Take care,
Lisa

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Mikey did you do something to piss Micheal off? I mentioned what your said and he turned into the Soup Nazi and Said "Mikey? NO RACK FOR YOU!" Scared me a little....

Bob Foster

The guy has the nicest looking VAT out there. The beauty is on the inside. High quality finish and details added like you have never seen in a cc truck. One of these is a system he designed and Lisa coined "The Perfect Rack". It is a universal fully adjustable system for clamping shelves and tools in almost any position you can think of and it works easy and securely.

It was shown at Connections in 07.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bob Foster said:

I googled "perfect rack"
and this is what came up after the one I couldn't post here.
The one I couldn't post here was way better...but I dwell here with a bunch of pussies...so whattyagonnado?

karashian_clicks.jpg

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Brian Robison said:
[quote="Bob Foster":3ljfje8e]Does anybody have some pictures of the "Perfect Rack" they can put up. It really is quite revolutionary.

I googled "perfect rack"
and this is what came up after the one I couldn't post here.
The one I couldn't post here was way better...but I dwell here with a bunch of pussies...so whattyagonnado?

karashian_clicks.jpg
[/quote:3ljfje8e]

Told ya!! :lol:

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Fook his chemical rack. He has a restroom inside is AT. For real. Totally Bitchen Dude.

Golden Boy

Greenie

OMG! makes me just want to see "natural".

http://www.mdbeautycare.com/before_after/breast_aug/patient19.html

The coolest part of the perfect rack is actually on the other side of the truck, the side with the floor machines.

It was fully adjustable, that truck could have been in a head on (and in fact Michaels hit a wall once) as part of our ahem....Testing, yea that was the ticket, it was part of R&D for your benefit, and the tools wouldn't have moved, a big deal for anyone who has hit a speedbump a bit hard in a V/AT!

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Greenie - still waiting for that center rack.............you need to test it in a high heat climate 8)

I haven't had that little of stuff in mine since I drove it back from Utah. I am either a pack rat or just prepared for anything.

The speed bumps are a biatch. It one once and had a gallon of floor finish bounce out and bust open. That was not a good day.

The Preacher

Greenie, can you tell us what the perfect window cleaning chemical is, since thats yore real specialty???

Windex, lemon joy or Ungers Pill???

Back
Top Bottom