Michael Schoeny

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Very intelligent man...........

He is going to take the AT to another level............

He put a lot of good ideas into the truck..a few I will be adding to my own

He understands the concept of how important time is and comes up with creative ways on how to save time out in the field..........

give this man a empty truck and all the material he needs and cut him loose.......he will give.Butler.Vortex.and any other TM a good run for there money..........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Yes I know this............

but his ideas that were on the AT set them apart.......

some people you can tell they have what it takes........

The first smart company that is willing to pick him up and pay him for what he is worth....and allow him to do what he is good at..........will be the company that exceeds all the rest.......

Mikey P

Administrator
You do know that GG will be the vendor for Mike's stuff right?

Give Greenie some credit for helping Mike come up with a lot of what you saw on the AT.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
No I did not know this...........

But credit where (as always) credit is due............

The only thing that I was aware of was that Greenie was helping him with the kick ass design on the rack in the back.............

I was leaning more toward some of the mechanical things implied into the machine..........reels,auto fills, ect,ect........

The Wizard

Can anyone please post pictures of Michael's AT, and all of what he had put in his AT, making it so special.

Thanks.

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Speaking of Greenie...

When is the website gonna be updated?....Every time I turn around I hear about a new goodie and still no pics.I know you can call and ask a gazillion questions but I prefer to window shop and read up before picking up the horn.
Patrick

BTW.....can or does anyone have any other pictures, from connections, showing the whole truck(s)...AT,Steamway,Powerclean?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I got a few pics of the Vortex and Adam Hale and a few of Mikes Booth

and a boat load of Vegas itself..........

My camera got knocked out of my hand on the strip and fell and it did something to a setting (along with breaking the site window) and by the time I caught it.........the pictures I took of the AT and some other things I did not get because the setting was wrong.......

G

I agree that Mikes AT is the most organized truck I ever saw and it looks awesome. I think it is too organized to be efficient. My truck doesn't look nearly that good but I have everything in reach so I never have to step in the truck.

Mike's truck is great to look at but I wouldn't buy the rack system because it would slow me down a little and time is money.

Dave

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
he has made great improvements to make it efficient

great thought process.........

I am talking more mechanical issues not
organization........

Organization comes from yourself and how you want your truck set to benefit your needs............

G

Mike,

I am consistantly making $200.00 per hour blow drying the carpet and post vacuuming. There are not very many solo operators that can consistantly turn $200.00/hour. I must be very efficient. If I have to keep hopping in the truck, my efficiency will go down.

My customer gets way more benefit from me blow drying the carpet then if my cimex is connected to a bracket on the wall.

Dave

G

You are just Jealous Mike. You know you couldn't keep up with me. And you also know you couldn't sell a job in sweats like I can do.

Super Dave

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
The idea is not just to keep things neat and organized, but that if you have to swerve or brake hard, or even if you are in a wreck...the equipment stays secure and will not become a projectile doing damage to itself, other components or the vehicle occupants. It is made to work in box trucks, vans, trucks and trailers and has the option of being able to lock for those who want anti-theft as well. There will also be shelves, bins, and add-ons for fans and dehu's as well.

Take care,
Lisa

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
The very coolest thing on Michael's truck is the three jug chem feed system. WAY cool. Super easy to use too, you don't even have to remove the jugs to refill them, it's all done automatically. Michael's a genius. There are so many cool little things that you don't even see on that truck.

We call the racking system "The Perfect Rack" sexy, supportive, secure. Like a push-up bra, it gets the goods up where you can see it and holds it there firmly.

Take care,
Lisa

G

Mr. Slide said:
A man wearing sweats, is a sign his single sex life is over! :lol:

If that's the case Ken Snow's sex life left the building several years ago!

As for the shelving and rack system, I think it's awesome and about time! I'm tired of paying WAY TOO MUCH for aluminum holders that probably cost 1/20th of what Interlink and everone else sells them for.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom