Mickey's Carpet Cleaning?

G

George V

Please tell me that's not a MikeyP mask!!!

s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1Uc2OdU3oUs]

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
It's Tre with the mask on and Rob Allen filming.

Parody (Slam) of Mikey

Just *** stepping on others on their way to the top (Or bottom)

Business as usual for those two.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Wonder if it would be wrong to have a carnival barker and a pet monkey mask to make a *** video parody.

Anyone have a disco ball they could donate for the truck mount?

Tre Allen

Name
Tre
You forgot part #2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCS_lEBKeSw

All in all, it was fun and it was couple years ago. I'm still waiting for Mikey to pull a one of me, although I have seen him create a ton of those videos with the different bodies and replace the head type deals .....I did get a kick out of some of them haha. :)

Name
Lee Stockwell
If there's really a "truce" why not take that kind of stuff down?

It strikes many as not only juvenile and mean-spirited, but also reflects badly on our industry and the company who's listed as posting it.

Mikey P

Administrator
You and Dad give me lots of credit for stuff I never did.

never made a Jib Jab video in my life, never crank called you, never sent you emails under the @wow.com addy...

what else?

G

George V

Tre Allen said:
I'm still waiting for Mikey to pull a one of me, although I have seen him create a ton of those videos with the different bodies and replace the head type deals .....I did get a kick out of some of them haha. :)

What you talkin about junior?

I've been posting here a couple years now and never once seen anything of the sort.

On the other hand, i have seen a lot of the crap you pulled (don't make me list them).

I'm calling "BULLSH$T" on you junior.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Tre Allen said:
All in all, it was fun and it was couple years ago. I'm still waiting for Mikey to pull a one of me, although I have seen him create a ton of those videos with the different bodies and replace the head type deals .....I did get a kick out of some of them haha. :)

It was mean ,despicable and a childish prank that shows what egotistical, low lifes you and your dad are.

Not the good old boys industry icons you imagine yourselves to be.

If you really want to advance yourselves .

You should both be man enough to apologise for all your MANY past indiscretions instead of just say "AH shucks it was all in fun"

The real world doesn't revolve around you and your old man.

That only happens in your highly censored kingdom where all thoughts contrary to yours are eliminated with a push of a button.

Ha ha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom