Micro-scrub Bonnets

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
How do these compare to cotton, Tuways, Snakeskins, etc.? Which do yall use for different applications on an OP machine?

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like them they run smoother the only negative is like the Tuways, you can't see the soil.

I have 2-crews out cleaning with them right now on some commercial jobs, we use them but just flip them every 400 ft or so. I'm sure you can go much much longer but I'd rather get all I can out.

Name
Andy McFadden
They pull more dirt then tuways and give a better scrub. But Nothing pulls more dirt then cottons. So keep some cottons on hand for the real dirty areas, then those micros will cover the rest. Also keep a few fiber plus pads for pre scrubbing when needed.

BTW Bonnet pro has some real nice cotton pads that clean like crazy

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
The Micro Scrubs last a good long while and you can push them farther than a cotton pad before you need to change them. Plus they're more aggressive than a cotton pad or a Tuway Thin One. That said, Tuways do last longer and cotton is best for absorbing fine particles. Honestly, you'd be better off with some cottons, Tuways and some MicroScrubs. Check out the sale on Tuways: http://encapstore.com/cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=39 You'll love the prices... Go ahead and shop around but hurry this sale won't last forever. What the heck... I'll throw in FREE SHIPPING on a case or more of the MicroScrubs while I'm at it.

(Lower 48 UPS ground only.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom