Microban Clean Carpet Sanitizer

hogjowl

Idiot™
Pemberton turned me on to this. I had a Smartstrand carpet that had a sour odor after cleaning. This stuff turned that problem into a positive moment of truth for me.

I also had two situations where two different schools in my area had mold growth on their carpets. This stuff killed it dead.

$72 a gallon ... mixed at 1 to 2 oz./gal.

Smells nice and is a decent cleaner.

Wouldn't use it on every job, but for those that need deodorization/sanitization it's the bomb.

Reactions: Jeremy

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Now use it on your own house and get.....that.....STANK.....out.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I've actually had some good results with it lately. Used it twice today. One was a heavy dog odor at a rental I cleaned last week. Hit it with prespray and sanitizer and followed the cleaning with Microban. We'll see what the results are. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: GCCLee

hogjowl

Idiot™
I've actually had some good results with it lately. Used it twice today. One was a heavy dog odor at a rental I cleaned last week. Hit it with prespray and sanitizer and followed the cleaning with Microban. We'll see what the results are. Fingers crossed.

Are we talking about the same product here?

Name
Shawn Forsythe

Doug,

Did you purposefully choose an non-ionic prespray, or just "get lucky" that it wasn't anionic?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Don't know. Why not enlighten us. Just followed the directions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Don't know. Why not enlighten us. Just followed the directions.

I may be mistaken about the ionic admonition, as the product is a phenolic. However, I don't see in the instructions (product label) that you would use the product in concert with anything.

Ray Burnfield

Supportive Member
Name
Ray Burnfield
If you're their more than a few hours I'll put up the bond to get you out myself. Then I can always remind you how you messed up.

Reactions: ruff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom