Microfiber pad life span

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I am in the process of ordering some microfiber pads both for my Sprayborg and my Oreck. Normally, I just use scrub pads and change up as I go along. I want to see what kind of difference it makes using absorbent pads. Wondering how long do you use the same pad, doing commerical work such as condo hallways, are you able to use both sides of the pad and how many uses can you get before you throw the pad away.

Mikey P

Administrator
500 ft of use...

Wash em and reuse them over and over again until the foam breaks down and starts moving within...

I'll guess they're good for about 15,000 ft² under that Orbot

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
500 ft of use...

Wash em and reuse them over and over again until the foam breaks down and starts moving within...

I'll guess they're good for about 15,000 ft² under that Orbot
Thanks, I just bid on 2 more buildings with cgd. Pretty sure I will get it. About $1100 per building and will take about 4 hours each with the orbot. Considering selling my cimexes to buy another orbital. Most likely a Phoenix. I like that machine.

• Wow
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks, I just bid on 2 more buildings with cgd. Pretty sure I will get it. About $1100 per building and will take about 4 hours each with the orbot. Considering selling my cimexes to buy another orbital. Most likely a Phoenix. I like that machine.

with the new ownership there will be some small premium improvements coming.

Mikey P

Administrator
My TOPS MF pads are beat to shit after my Community center gig

I found one of these (18") in the garage and was pleasantly please about how smooth it ran (on speed 2)

but I can't speak of it's longevity

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
My TOPS MF pads are beat to shit after my Community center gig

I found one of these (18") in the garage and was pleasantly please about how smooth it ran (on speed 2)

but I can't speak of it's longevity
Those are similar to the ones I am ordering. 10 for my Oreck and 10 for the sprayborg to start. I also have 10 used glad pad style and 10 new ones that have been too pretty to use until now.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Order my heavy duty micro pads from that directmopsales too.
The ones with the foam and green stripes. Only ones I use besides the tuway

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom