Microseal

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Does anyone here have a territory for this product? I looked into this a few years ago but the price of my area just to be able to sell it was $5000 plus a monthly fee. I heard they have dropped the high cost of buying the rights so I tried contacting them but after 4 phone calls and 2 emails this past month I can't get anyone to call me back?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Get with Tom King he has a huge territory.

We looked at it last year but just never pulled the trigger. That was about the same plan we looked at. A few too many hoops to jump and we just lost interest.

Mikey P

Administrator
On Tom's advice I looked into it.

They sold most of northern California to one guy.
He only works one or two countys of his many.

I asked if he would sell Santa Cruz but he declined and offered a 50/50 partnership.

No thanks.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
At their rates a 50/50 might not have been that bad considering how little investment you would have in it and the ease of delivering the service.
Hell, train your daughter to apply it.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
From the balcony it seems like it's an over hyped well compensated way to sell the promise of a dream.
I'm sure that all the people who invested in buying a territory think the world of it.

Love all their "Independent Lab" tests. I trust the results so much that it almost MicroSealed the deal for me.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think like all protectors it has value. If the brand is actually recognized by those in a position to provide a steady stream of clients is what had my interest.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Don't most silicone's attract soil? Its been several decades since we last used silicone

I thought they would soil so evenly it was as if they had a tackiness not necessarily changing the hand but enough to attract soil????

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Silicone does not attract soil as much as it bonds with oils.
Kinda like you and Marty.

However, it may come with pixie dust and or dirt fighting bubbles to offset above mentioned tendency.

Chesney man, are you currently in the market for bridges?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom