Mikefest survivor

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
since I am there and believe I will be on survivor this year lets come up with a competition, who is in? If we get enough people we can put it together

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Ron Werner said:
never got into Survivor. Seems more like a false reality soap opera than an actual "survivor" contest

Ditto- I can't watch even 10 minutes of any of the UNreality programs.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
The few moments I ever saw Survivor as I was channel surfing I found it to be deadly dull. It was funny to find out that the girl living across the street from me was proposed to by Keith Famie while he was on the show so I felt bad I didn't watch it. She was a nice looking blond kind of east german speaking. She had the hots for me, but my wife would have kicked her ass. When my brother came into town with his family his daughters couldn't believe there was a TV star across the street. They went over to get his autograph. I was embarrassed they were making a fuss over a neighbor. I still can't watch that boring show.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
You guys must have some short attention spans. Not a bit of it is rehearsed. It's not reality in the fact that people wouldn't really be there but it is reality because it's not scripted. It's people being themselves put in a situation with strangers to try to be the last one standing to win $1,000,000. Get on there Greg and I'll watch and I bet most of these guys will too.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I went through the whole interview process and passed the physical Kevin and I have to wait for the call. I have 2 seasons left of eligibility before I have to start over

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom