Mikey Fest Starts in 45 minutes

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Let's see how many more ass sniffers will get a VAC Tattoo that will be the most embarrasing MARK they will have the rest of their lives.

Reactions: hogjowl

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I REALLY wanted to go this year, but my granddaughter's birthday party is tomorrow and family is coming from all ends of the Earth.

J

JS41035

Just the hands on stuff has been worth the trip.
The speakers are awesome.
The water damage guys were amazing. Just honest. Pays for the trip. Very cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Straight up honest dudes is worth the trip. The water damage panel was excellent. Tom King was excellent. Just good stuff all around.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
It was good to see Rob Allen amd Mikey getting along. California has a way of bringing about harmony in the universe.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Justin Stockwell's mexiwife story is golden. We were seeing life from the same vantage point.

~e high five~ to the cracker. Stay white, my friend.

Reactions: JS41035
F

FB7777

Such a great group of guys, Hale was hilarious, Tom King gave a talk that was gold. The guy is gonna be a force in his marketplace .

Yeadon, as always is the master .

What a blast, enjoyed the late night hotel banter.

I'm excited for the new guys , I learned the hard way, you guys have a road map.

And before Needsawig accuses me of ball washing , I actually agree with the vac tat being a bad idea.

What moron uses a Sanitaire anyways?

J

JS41035

Justin Stockwell's mexiwife story is golden. We were seeing life from the same vantage point.

~e high five~ to the cracker. Stay white, my friend.

Like a saltine. Think of me next time your killin a carne guisada at Taco Cabana.
Good times. I'll look you up for lunch next time were in SA.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom