Mikey, How Long Did It Take You......

R

R W

To make your first Million with the mighty Vortex? We all know that your prices are among the top here on the board, so I'm guessing maybe 3-3 1/2 years?

This question also pertains to other single truck operators. When did the million mark come?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
It has as much or more to do with Volume than pricing. At .80 a sq foot, if you only clean 200,0000 its only 160k, but if you clean 4,000,000 at .25 a sq its a million bucks.

Really all that ultimately matters is what's left after all the expenses are paid, the other crap is just bragging rights.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Bob's so frickin old he said everything before anyone else LOL.

Hey Bawb, we ever gonna have lunch? Want to come down and tour my place and I'll treat yuo to some good middle eastern food?

Ken

Greenie

Let's sneak in here before Mikey sees this, I'm gonna go with 24mo. of using the V and helper to hit 1 mil in his area.

G

Thats a lot of carpet to clean for one man truck; Now thats what ya call hustling!!

R

R W

rjfdube said:
Thats a lot of carpet to clean for one man truck; Now thats what ya call hustling!!

I'm just talking single truck, multiple helpers. A well staffed Vortex set up for 2-3 wands can put out some production! So can a Genesis.

Plus.....Mike does a lot of hard surface cleaning, with sealing or color sealing mark ups. That's where the good money comes on.

Mikey P

Administrator
Chris nailed it.

Roughly.

but like I said in my Molly thread, lees and less hours on the V these days.

and for you nosy bastards, my cost of doing biz is roughly 30%. Including KSJ, chems, tm lease, fuel, maintenance and all the rest.

G

Mines,hell I dont know,I just know it aint anywhere near yours,so just think of how much you have to work just to break even,then just think of me flying to Europe every month :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
Do I need to remind you that you that you were sucking Tre's weenie just a few short weeks ago there Mr Good Judge Of Character?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom