Mikey, Jim, and Joe Polish at the Conference...

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Got some lighting problems with the illuminated screen behind these guys - but you get the gist of it. =)

d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya3IGuOsm9gd]

It was a lot of fun, and I had the chance to get to know many great people from all over the US, Canada, and UK, and I expect great things from this group. This is my 11th year with Piranha, and will be my 8th Platinum group to work with in the coming year...it will be really cool to watch what comes from these entrepreneurs.

There is a lot of negativity in the world right now, and very few "fans" of business owners...so it was and is always inspiring to be surrounded by people who want to see you succeed, and will do what they can to help you get there.

See you all in Nashville....

Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator
1st ten people who can get to the back of the Bird Room get a free vacuum tattoo when the sing up for a premium MB membership.

GO!

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
A post I made on the Money Map blog with a few pieces regarding taking action, and also handling crappy times when they hit.

If any of you have any challenges on taking action on new things... or are having some struggles right now... then I hope you find some value in either of these:

Click here ==> http://piranhamoneymap.wordpress.com/20 ... ppy-times/

I really enjoyed meeting some of the MB'ers who came to the Conference - thanks again. And I hope you like the post.

Lisa

C

cory kenyon

I'm glad I went. It wasn't a three day infomercial. Joe was down to earth and very entertaining. They had a good classes, vendors, trade show, raffle etc. Lisa taught some excellent classes.
Joe wasn't too pushy, and didn't have the god complex I thought he would have. Overall I enjoyed it.

harryhides

Name
Tony
By and large Carpet cleaners are the same wherever you find them.
There were plenty of friendly and eager to learn folks at this conference along with a few blowhards and some very smart and interesting old timers like Joe Domin, John Downey, Steve Paulos and Hank Unk among others.
I did not get to sit in on any of the sessions as I was busy playing in some real dirt.

-JB-

Name
JB
So how long should we expect before MF & JP BK are indiscernible, or even one entity? It MUST have at least been discussed. :roll:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
2 totally different concepts JB, so I don't suspect there would be a point in both in one. If anyone could make it happen though it would be Lisa.

F

FB7777

manDilDo is sore because he is still paying off the credit card he used to purchase Joe's marketing package 10 years ago

Mikey P

Administrator
Good lord JB, get down off the roof top.

and no, it was not discusses what so ever.

MB'rs would not make good Platinum Members.

F

FB7777

the Mona Vie comment was funny

you could have substituted SEBO with the same effect :twisted:

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I went and I belong to piranha marketing as a silver member. They do not sell memberships anymore except for platinum. I was disappointed in the amount of real material shared. My opinion is that Joe shortened the conference, took to much time promoting platinum and is more focused on other aspects of his business he does coaching in. I will maintain my membership in piranha because of the tools it gives me but I wont be heading to another event any time soon.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Was it jus me....
or did i see the
"deer in the headlite look"
for jus an instant...
yeah......!

Mikey P

Administrator
it must have been a flashback of your wife ripping into you when she found out that you blab all her secrets all over the internet...

asshole.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom