Mikeyfest '14.....You narrow down a weekend yet?

FredC

Village Idiot
as long as you don't hold it on Steak and a BJ Day I'm good........

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
well since the 14th is International Condom Day (yes) why don't we go with February 21st and 22nd.

Set it stone, and we can watch the ticket sites. Many good deals out to San Jose, if you check on a Tuesday or Wednesday. Always opt for alternate airports......really good deals if you can drive a few extra miles. (Monteray)

Mikey P

Administrator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfDqaTFurpA&feature=share&list=FL7xLK_-JTRo4FcHr_AJDE-A

ya know...I watch that video every so often and I see all those faces that no longer come hear and hear Eckman's little voice saying how I can't keep my virtual friends..

and I just keep saying to myself..

fvck em.

its not easy being me.

and a HUGH tanks to those that hung in here and proven to not be liars, cheats, thieves, sociopaths or douchebags.

See you in Feb,

Name
I'm Rick James
You guys need to hold it in the seattle area. We got rotovac, 2 jon dons, interlink, dri-eaz brand, Service Monster and Terje in this area.

We also have that big ass ferris wheel so you can take your ladies on there..

Name
I'm Rick James
That place looks badass to stay at, be a fun time. I forgot to mention we also have the hydramaster plant here too.. also da burns, probably one of the best operations in this area. Some great wineries as well ;)..

I can't think of a better place to have oneand for those who don't have a map we are not and South Alaska :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom