MIKEYFEST OR SFS

Bob Foster

You need some immediate comic relief and a break - Go to MF. Sorry to hear about your buddy. We all know how much he meant to you.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I'm glad I was able to meet him last year at mf Ron. I would suggest sfs if you want to learn how to operate your business better and get tons of systems, business and marketing advice.

Ken

John Watson

So Sorry for you about Makula, But He ain't in pain and suffering now.

You held off till the time was right, He's thanking you for the extra time you guys had together. Great Picture. He sure made Diesel and the fluffball wince.....

Ron, Go to both if possible, They will both build your business in different ways. With your "Take no Prisoners" attitude and all the sharing that goes on at MF and what is taught at SFS you will recoup the costs many times over my friend..

Besides, a few of the dudes there want to lift my so called toupee and I need all my big buddies there for support. I am hoping the sun is going to be shining bright so a few of you guys can blind them for me!!!

I'll just stand in your shadows..

Take care my friend and make your decision. This one will be alot easier than the one you just made...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
ah sh1t, Ron

I know I throw rocks at you from time to time
but I'm sincerely sorry to hear about the lose of your dog

I know how pets become part of the "family'

..L.T.A.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Sorry Ron. The death of a loved is is so hard and even worse when you had to make the decision.

We teach people at SFS to make friends with the two most important individuals to a homeowner- their kid and their pet. (I always say I don't know which is more important to a customer- our pets do become our children.)

Steve

PS Re: your question I am reluctantly in agreement with Mikey. Do both. I'm guessing work is slow right now in Albuquerque (just typing that word makes me think of those green chile cheeseburgers with a pitcher of cold beer at the Owl Bar and Cafe on Eubanks) so get out and enjoy some "peer companionship" in sunny California.

Now, today, right now, immediately, Ron you should also call Cara at Jon-Don in Atlanta at 800-941-3260 and see if there is still room in our SFS seminar on March 17-21. (We are completely sold out for Tampa Bay at the end of February and getting close to selling out in Seattle in April.) I'm not sure about Atlanta but tell Cara I said to call and somehow she should fit you in. You will never regret it.

Enjoy Mikeyfest. I would like to have come but my f84 year old father-in-law is in a very tough chemo-therapy regimen right now and we had to choose between SFS and MF. You don't have to make the choice, Ron. Do both. Seriously.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom