bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
they had me down at $179.00 PLUS TAX a nite :shock: :shock: :shock:
so i complained and they reduced it down to $139.0

so's i called the front desk... talked to the manager

got it for the 99 dollar special.......
then i told her that they should GIVE Mikey his room for bringin' everone down there... Iseeru Iseeru

if you are booked at the higher price...
you should call there now!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I thought I booked and didn't and the deal ran out of time so I booked at another sheraton for $53 a night through priceline. Got my car on the cheap also midsize car unlimited miles pick up 6pm thursday return 6pm monday $89.00 total. Flight free on my wifes miles and I paid $350 for my techs flight
all in all pretty darn cheap flight/hotel/car $690 for 2 people. I told him to eat as much free food as he can at Mikeyfest

Becker

Name
Becker
Bundy said:
I thought I booked and didn't and the deal ran out of time so I booked at another sheraton for $53 a night through priceline. Got my car on the cheap also midsize car unlimited miles pick up 6pm thursday return 6pm monday $89.00 total. Flight free on my wifes miles and I paid $350 for my techs flight
all in all pretty darn cheap flight/hotel/car $690 for 2 people. I told him to eat as much free food as he can at Mikeyfest

Worth staying at the same hotel as the rest.
Make a call, see if you can get in under the $99.00 deal. Would be worth the extra $30.00.
No monorail like in Vegas.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Someone can crash with me since my roomate bailed I have an extra bed for someone to pass out on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom