Alright, I cleaned it up.

u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqXfh1e8cHku]

G

Joe P should hire you to be his opening act :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was great !!!!!!!

F

FB7777

It was about as terrible as your first version

If you're going to deliver your message in the annoying auditory overload form, you better place your bullet points across the screen... cuz the message is gonna be forgotten 30 seconds after they watch that mess

Rob Hobson

My wife's gay brother lives in the Detroit area. He has some pictures of a gay pride rally they did. I swear you are a guy in a few of those pictures.

M

Mark Imbesi

Rob Hobson said:
My wife's gay brother lives in the Detroit area. He has some pictures of a gay pride rally they did. I swear you are a guy in a few of those pictures.

Dear Mr. Hobson,

What gives you the right to say something like that? You just signed up on this forum, not even a supporting member, and within your first 3 posts, you feel the need to bash someone you don't even know and is giving you free information?

I think an apology is in order.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Perfect. :D

Although I think Steve and I are the only ones that got the joke, so you're going to have to spell it out.

Mr.V

have to agree with Marc

I've met Scott and he's a great guy

I think the music is quite annoying though,,,,,makes it hard for me to focus on what he's saying

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
message lost in the irritatingness of the video and poor editing. Come on Scott, you don't actually believe that is an improvement so you?

Greenie

Ken Snow said:
message lost in the irritatingness of the video and poor editing. Come on Scott, you don't actually believe that is an improvement so you?

Alrighty...let's see the YouTube Karaoke?

Rob Hobson

Marc Imbesi said:
[quote="Rob Hobson":yu1gzw5t]My wife's gay brother lives in the Detroit area. He has some pictures of a gay pride rally they did. I swear you are a guy in a few of those pictures.

Dear Mr. Hobson,

What gives you the right to say something like that? You just signed up on this forum, not even a supporting member, and within your first 3 posts, you feel the need to bash someone you don't even know and is giving you free information?

I think an apology is in order.[/quote:yu1gzw5t]

Dear Marc,

I was not bashing him at all. All I said was he looked like a guy at the gay pride rally.

I am sorry for saying you look like a guy in some pictures.

I am happy an "out and proud gay guy" can help us carpet cleaners.

Hang on to the rainbow Scott!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think if you were to grow a pony tail you just might make a million or two? :p

I have an idea for a website:Meth-ical Cleaners Those of above the line have sent in a signed document that they aren't on Meth, and those below the line have not been drug tested.

We're not saying that they are drug addicts, but they haven't paid the $39.00 to move above the line. (They just might be spending it on meth??)

MILLIONS I tell you MILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!
:mrgreen:

R

R W

I thinks more appropriate music would be from Tool, Korn, or "Welcome To The Jungle".....

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
R.Chavez said:
I think if you were to grow a pony tail you just might make a million or two? :p

I have an idea for a website:Meth-ical Cleaners Those of above the line have sent in a signed document that they aren't on Meth, and those below the line have not been drug tested.

We're not saying that they are drug addicts, but they haven't paid the $39.00 to move above the line. (They just might be spending it on meth??)

MILLIONS I tell you MILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!
:mrgreen:

I was thinking of a similar site this week, Richard. We could screen child molesters and thieves with a screening service. No one wants them in their homes. A recent suvey in Dog Fancy magazine showed the number one fear people have about service workers in their homes was beastiality. Potential customers could be safe by sticking with companies above the line. And of course this could be expanded to include other types of service companies that go into homes. This is a small price for companies to pay to asausage those fears.

Russ Goddard

I liked it. Cut out all those time-wasting pauses, run everything together and keep it under 2 minutes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom