Mikey's Board & Green Glides @ Connections

Mikey P

Administrator
We want to kill two birds with one stone by getting a booth for MB and GG at Vegas this coming September.

We hope to get the word out about the HRI suit as well as promote this board

At the booth we plan to have Lisa and Jeff available to answer questions, hand out literature concerning HRI and of course show off their product line. Last year those efforts were shut down due to GG not paying for a booth.

We also want to use the booth to help increase membership as well as have a central meeting place for the potential hundreds of MB's there.
We'll have a PC set up for newbies to view the Board, as well as promotional items.

I can easily see the booth being one of the biggest draws there.

Now comes the fun part.

We need to come up with $1200 for a booth, so we've decided to have a drawing here. "Tickets" are $20 each and for that $20 you not only become a Supporting Member for four more months but you also stand a chance to win a pass to the whole event. All seminars, trade show and meals included. A $400 + value.

ALL ADDITIONAL PROCEEDS FROM THIS DRAWING WILL GO TO THE GREEN GLIDES LEGAL FUND.

In order to win you need to send in your $20 in cash or check along with a business card for each entry. Enter as many times as you wish. Let me know through the PM feature here if you are becoming a Supporting Member for the first time.

Send all checks and or cash ( no credit cards) to:
Green Glides
29617 Camino Delores
Sun City, CA 92586

The winner will be picked on July 1st.

If you wish to help out but can not attend Connections don not enclose a card with your donation

Thanks a lot!!!

Mikey.

Name
steve snail
Mikey,

Check is in the mail as of this morning! Have not had a business card in over 15 years. Find it more effective for my customers to write my name in their address books. Anyhoo, please enter me in the drawing.

koko has personally invited me to connections, and we will probably twist Monte's arm to join us. The three amigos from Omaha??? Seriously though, can't wait to meet some of you very good people. Have not been this excited about carpet cleaning in a long long time, and this board and the fine people here are a major reason why.

Keep up the good fight!

Larry Holder

Will Mikey, Greenie or Lisa be at Connections in FL? Even without having a booth, I would like to meet some of you, as well as get some accurate info on the future availability of glides.

I like the hybrid glides. Will I be able to get them in the future?

Rex Tyus

July is a rough month for residents.

I bet it really sucks for foreigners.

How the hell does a hockey tournament wind up in Florida?

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks to some very generous donations from a few individuals we are at $500 so far.

Please remember that by giving to this cause you also will become a supporting member if you're not already.

randy

Name
Randy
Count me in ! (In fact I would pay twice if they put your booth next to ChemDRY'S). I wonder if you know who will allow Green glides & the board to operate out of the same booth?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom