Mikey's Fest mention on Cleanfax

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks Jeff.

To be honest I would have preferred you reflected on the great content shared and the super stars in attendance rather than a number that makes the whole event look insignificant to those not in the know.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
The trailer trash pic was a low blow if we are gonna get rolling here.

Sent from da middle of a Trailure park

JeffCross

Name
Jeff Cross
We can do that, Mike. I'll copy your comments about those who were there since you put a lot into that and add it to the online article, which goes out in our Cleanfax Insider tomorrow. It will be there as a "Reflection of what occurred" or something like that.

Reactions: Mikey P

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Mike,

The numbers were not inflated they were the real deal which makes them unique in this industry.

Mikey P

Administrator
I know Bill but as you said the liars will be all over that "low" number

Quality not quantity is what makes MF The best of the Fests.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I know Bill but as you said the liars will be all over that "low" number

Quality not quantity is what makes MF The best of the Fests.

You do realize.....that you just took the industries best and put them all in one spot from every direction of the united states....
You do realize .....that you organized the best speakers...and presentations that this industry has seen.....
You do realize ....this was not a group of new people that are wet behind the ears and easy to persuade into believing anything that you want them to....this was a house of veteran cleaners that know there way around things and how this industry works.....and yet you managed to pull together one of the very best shows of all time...

so anyone who has anything to say about how it went or low numbers or anything else....I would not lose to much sleep over....anyone can pull off a show................( Look at January )....but I would like to see them gather the people you did and put one together......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom