i can not believe that u only have 40 or so paying members here
I have really enjoyed this board have made some new friends and have recieved
some really good advice here.
For 60 bucks a yr what a steal
Come on people jeez sign up get off your dead butts here
i would hope he gets a couple of thousand paying members anyway
randy day

You can donate more.

Really how much have you learned and how much money has this board made you.

I love this place.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Get real Mike. This board is just like your business: perceived value. That which is free is of less value. If you showed up to work in a ratty wife beater and a rusty van saying "Ok i will match the next guys price" where would you be. I am happy to "donate" my share because it is worth what I get but most are less... lets say honorable and fair. Make the fee worth the ride. But who am I to say, I'm just a sensitive occasional contributor to the knowledge pool.
Your loser riding buddy, al
ps I just had to edit this: I have bought a TM (the best i have ever owned), sold a TM, bought a few dehu's at a good price, a few RX-20's, discovered Green Glides, air paths, and a whole lot more for a few hundred bucks??? Chip in or kiss it good by. Big head or not i can't imagine anyone doing this for the compensation he gets. Don't get me wrong Mike that was a compliment.

Lefty724

Name
E
I would Love to pay the membership Mikey, but I don't have a paypal account. Can I just mail you the $$ or give it to you (or drop it off) in person next time I'm up you're way?

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
floorguy_724 said:
I would Love to pay the membership Mikey, but I don't have a paypal account. Can I just mail you the $$ or give it to you (or drop it off) in person next time I'm up you're way?

Paypal is easy to use, and doesn't cost you anything. Very safe way to send funds.

Ryan

You don't need to set up a paypal account to send money. Just a credit card. Paypal will send the money to Mikeys account from your card.

Lefty724

Name
E
Ryan said:
You don't need to set up a paypal account to send money. Just a credit card. Paypal will send the money to Mikeys account from your card.

Ok thanks. The last time I used paypal (years ago) I somehow lost a lot of money out of my checking account? Paypal was supposed to look into it but never did. This is the reason I don't use paypal! I would rather just give Mikey $$.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom