Mikeysboard exclusive 15% off the new gekko tools Mikeysboard members ONLY!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ok guys for the next 30 days you guys have the right to order the new gekko tools from me and only me at 15% off.(well anyone that's wants to match it can do what they want) I worked out a deal so I can offer this at this price only for you guys.

I am not advertising nor offering this anywhere else. Not even in the store. This is a MB exclusive.
We are working on getting all the tools on our website this week but you can see them on interlink's site if we havent got what your looking for up yet.

They have a whole floor of people working on their site and I got me and hoody and Lora working on ours so they have everything up already.

Just call the office and order what you what and ask for the Mikeysboard deal. Running this for 30 days to get as many of the new tools in your guys hands so we can all gain some real world feedback.ill link to the tools tomorrow hopefully.

If you have an older gekko and want to upgrade call me I'll work out. Trade in deal for you as well.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink

Im sure i could find the motivation to pull the lead out and get them up by the afternoon if you email me and somehow sneak jelly beans in the next check.

Mikey P

Administrator
Or come to Vegas and win a complete set of all the Gecko tools including the SX 15 head.

And to piss on John's parade even more, I'll have a new Gecko wand and SX7 head up for auction later today.

But by all means order the rest of this cool kit from Superior Supply during this great sale.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
UPDATE:

If you guys want to order them online. You can add any of the new Gekko heads and wand style to your cart. At checkout enter the code "mbgekko" and you'll receive your 15% off. Coupon code will expire in 30 days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom