Mikeysboard official first post from the iPhone 4!!!!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i just video chatted with my cousin and it is very clear. only hurdle is that you have to have a wifi connection to video call.

A

amazingcleansc

dealtimeman said:
i just video chatted with my cousin and it is very clear. only hurdle is that you have to have a wifi connection to video call.

Which is garbage because 4g speed is measured in MEGABYTES per second, plenty enough for video conferencing. Thats called AT&T being blood sucking scrooges with bandwidth.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
No, but I have sprint phone for my biz. I wanted the Eco but they are sold out. My brother has it and I have not seen anything particularly impressive about it. When they get more in I will be getting one.

A

amazingcleansc

I have an original Instinct that I can use as a modem and if I download stuff in a 3G network, the download speed is 200kbps.. no shit. Sprint doesn't advertise this, but they can't control it.

The 4G network is supposed to be something like 10x faster, and sprint lifted the 5 gigabyte monthly cap on their "unlimited everything" plan in areas that have the 4g network implemented.

so to recap, $90/month for unlimited text/data and high speed internet that works as you are cruising down the interstate at 70 miles an hour.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom