-------------- Milford gets recertified by JUDSON ! --

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Great Video Les. Now lets see one on the construction of the judson tm and why your waste tank will never crack. Maybe show a unit that has been in service longer than most tm mfg been in business.

TimP

While this is a good video there is still need for spot cleaners for stain and spot treatment.

O2 system can't remove red stains.

I haven't seen it remove old urine stains even with quat a lot.

Or remove Ink, and paint stains.

It will get gum, candy, and grease stains in concentrate. It will get small gum and candy spots in carpet RTU.

So you'll need a few more bottles. However it is the best pre-spray on the market for the residential cleaner and I use it on more than 9 out of 10 jobs I do.

Just my 2 cents.

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
I have a good friend who has a Judson, that he bought used from Scott Warrington, that was purchased mid 70's. Every componant has been changed, but it has the same waste tank.

Thx,
Dale

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
TimP said:
While this is a good video there is still need for spot cleaners for stain and spot treatment.

It will get gum, candy, and grease stains in concentrate. It will get small gum and candy spots in carpet RTU.

So you'll need a few more bottles. However it is the best pre-spray on the market for the residential cleaner and I use it on more than 9 out of 10 jobs I do.

Just my 2 cents.

You took the video out of context. He was re-educating about his mix ratios, and purposes for his line of chems. I'm sure Les would agree that at times there are a need for specialty spotting agents.

Name
Bruce
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
TimP said:

Just my 2 cents.

You took the video out of context. He was re-educating about his mix ratios, and purposes for his line of chems. I'm sure Les would agree that at times there are a need for specialty spotting agents.
Judson 02 straight out of the 1 gallon jug will remove ink and some small amount of paint. Just today I used Judsons Magic Bullet to remove red fingernail polish

TimP

Steven Hoodlebrink said:
TimP said:

Just my 2 cents.

I wasn't taking it out of context. If he makes a statement that says this system will replace all the bottles in your truck (and he did say that, and that was the point of the video) he should also say except for your stain removal/spot cleaning chemicals. Someone new/inexperienced may take what Les says in the video literal and be disappointed when the O2 system doesn't do as he says in the video.

Also I'll have to take your word for it Bruce. Cause I haven't tried O2 on paint or ink since I have a spot cleaner for it.

cleann4kids

Milford has been your customer for 25 years and he just learned of the O2 Project!

I'm going have to try some of it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom