Milky Way Vomit

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Cut pile nylon carpet beige with dog milky way vomit. The owner was happy but I still see the outline of brownish tint. What would you do to completey get rid of this?

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Did you try a protein spotter at all? I would go with Protein Spotter from BP or Zoop from Prochem. If that doesn't work Stain Zone or Stain magic works well for me. So much for the greatest carpet cleaner huh.

Name
Nate W.
packfancjh said:
Did you try a protein spotter at all? I would go with Protein Spotter from BP or Zoop from Prochem. If that doesn't work Stain Zone or Stain magic works well for me. So much for the greatest carpet cleaner huh.

Just like Obama's campaign Verbal Masturbation. jus joking :mrgreen:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Just got a call from the customer that it is completely gone when it fully dried. Too bad Chavezs customers from yesterday are waitng for their carpets to dry

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
well I did get it out. I was just could see the outline and they couldn't when it dried. I am sure becker has gotten every spot and shadow out of every carpet.

Now becker make fun of me for my pricing again, while yours is lower hahaha.

I would rather keep making money than be on that list

Becker

Name
Becker
and you know this because?

I don't charge by the room, and ads I do that do offer room type prices limits the room size to 120 sq ft

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
first off I called a few weeks ago and secondly you posted two rooms for $69.00 a few days ago. That doesn't even touch my minimum

you and yoakum are two peas in a pod

Becker

Name
Becker
LOL.. Who has a life?

BTW... That price I posted was what the other company was gunna charge.. Do I need to teach ya to read?

And it was not you calling it was your wife...
She was going to get 2 rooms cleaned for about $69.00 for the basic cleaning, the lady that booked her said it would be extra for some additional products or something, but because she was on a budget she only booked the basic clean.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
well I called 4 people. 3 were full of shit and 1 wasn't you fell into the 75%. I was bored working on my website

No biggie. Don't get your panties ruffled

Becker

Name
Becker
not the 1st time Id been shopped. Atleast you were smart enough to block your number. LOL a couple of years ago a guy in my town called.. asked a bunch of question.. I then ask.. Why does ------- carpet cleaning want to know?

Long pause.

I'm pretty sure what call it was... Other cleaners price shopping are dead give aways.. 1st of all the blocked number.. then the detailed questions. then not booking the job.

Shop me once I move and need money. I might offer 3 rooms for 49.95 with a happy ending.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I was gonna ask if you let it dry completely before doing anymore. If I have any light stains after cleaning, most times they disappear upon drying.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom