Mini pad/drill driver from Excellent Supply..

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
http://www.excellent-supply.com/8-inch- ... _p_10.html

Used it with a Milwaukee Right Angle drill....Heavy Duty B******!!!!! I could not find a car buffer that the head comes off?? Excellent Supply told me to get a standard buffer with detachable head that I could put on or thread on I'm assuming, the drill/driver attachment.

It is a mini drive pad with a threaded on drill piece attachment. It can be put on any drill with a chuck piece or u can unscrew that and you have a drive pad that you can thread directly onto something.

So I tried a few nights ago..Pics didn't turn out well..Green nylon commercial glue down in high traffic medium-heavy soil...Stairs go directly from front door to very busy office/cubicle area for local country radio station. But as compared to using hand cottons...WOW!!!!...I did the same job I did a year ago that I could only get the edges clean with hand cottons. I did no extraction on these steps. Used drill driver with fiber pads with Releasit and 40 Vol . Then treated lightly again and used drill driver with Hand Bonnets Edges all looked GREAT! Don't know how it dried I sprayed the edges somewhat heavy. For about 30 Steps I used 3 or 4 small 8" fiber pads and then 4-5 8" hand bonnets

I would recommend this attachment to anyone. Haven't tried it on Residential steps. It's just so easy to grab hand cottons and use as compared to getting out a drill or buffer or what have you. Either one, hand cottons or buffer/drill look kinda ghetto I think but what else do you do to agitate steps???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom