Minimum charge to remove spot?

Name
Swani
What's your minimum charge to remove a spot? I just took a call from a property manager to come remove some spilt wine? It was a block away from my house. I'm thinking $80.00

Name
Swani
I would charge at least your minimum. If it will take longer than cleaning one room, raise that accordingly.
Took me about 20 minutes. The after picture still shows a bit of red, but I got it out with a little more Red 1. 20181204_151039.jpg20181204_153127.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
depends
BUTT....In general our minimum charge applies ..
however, there have been occasions I didn't charge at all

two examples come to mind

both long term res custys that keep their homes in great shape and regularly schedule CC'ing (twice a year)

within two weeks of having carpets cleaned, the dog got sick (diarrhea) on some white nylon ...all over the damn living room
over an hour to fix....I cleaned it no charge

another, a couple days after we cleaned, she dumped a candle over and spilled hot wax .
Hot water melted and flushed it away
easy-peasy in and out in 15 min

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Living The Dream
Name
Jeff T
It's a vacation rental. When the guests check in they pay a $40 fee for insurance. It's all new to me.
Make you’re minimum worth you’re time. There are guys out my way that will go out for 40$.... ya, they are PAYING TO CLEAN THAT SPOT.... set the minimum at what you still can make a small profit margin... mine is 115$....

Reactions: Living The Dream

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom