Miracle Deo - so they say...

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Watching the video it just looks like another pairing agent to me.

I will have to order a sample though and try it out in my 10 dog, 3 cat home.

Take care,
Lisa

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Dirk said:
They seem to be pretty darn proud of it. Going to give away a messload of free samples.

If you want one..........

http://www.jondon.com/freshwave.htm?amp ... =Freshwave

Dilutes at 2-4 oz per gallon and costs $42/gal. Thats not bad if it works. I ordered a sample. I usually use Sunshine Proliminator or Quat-a-lot for odors, both work fast but I hate breathing in the quats. Don't trust them.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
I've had my samples.. Game them a shot... the air/surfaces pray killed gasoline on my hands very quickly.. like two spritz, and two minutes later.. didn't know gasoline was there. The gel stuff is pretty potent. But My super sensative nasally uncle who gets headaches from hand lotion has no problems with it.. He's a good gauge of weahter Mrs. P can stand the smell or not.

I only had two ounches of the Upholstery/carpet additive. I did put it in a five gallon stock solution and it did freshen the room up alot more noticablly than most deo additieves.. More impressively at only 2 ounces to a five gallon stock solution metered at 2 gph. Definitly helped improve the odor situation of two dogs and a cat in a the house I cleaned.

I need to order some of the full size jugs to give to say Yes it works or no it doesn't.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I used on some barf, was told I would have to saturate spot with as much liquid deodorier as liquid puck that I removed from the carpet

cleaned the dried up puke with spot machine, poured some FreshWave on spot and let dwell, cleaned spot with spot machine again

next day when dry some smell still there, have sprayed the spot a few time to finally get rid of the smell

really no better that any other product

Back
Top Bottom