Missing from servicemonster technician

Mikey P

Administrator
It really needs a quick way to access the customers history

And the ability to work with Square credit card processing would be nice too.. as I believe most carpet cleaners used this simple method

Name
Lee Stockwell
I've decided to push more customers to cc with Square this year.

I've always left a bill and get paid within a month. However it can get crunchy when you have near 5g out, knowing the checks may or may not be sitting in my PO box down in Murray (25 mi). Less headache.

Reactions: jcooper

steve_64

Dang it Lee if you can do it I may have to also.

At least my po box isn't far.

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
I would like the signature line fixed first. Then start adding stuff.

Name
Jeff T

I've always left a bill and get paid within a month. However it can get crunchy when you have near 5g out, knowing the checks may or may not be sitting in my PO box down in Murray (25 mi). Less headache.
Know the feeling Lee. I currently have just under 12k in outstanding AR..... hurts at this time of year. Especially when I’m eying up a new stereo amp... kids, bills, business comes first.... toys after....

Name
Lee Stockwell
Put an X on it. Have you ever had a purchase kicked back because you did an unrecognizable signature on their little screen?

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
I would like to have an en route tab so it automatically texts customer when we are heading to them.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
It really needs a quick way to access the customers history

And the ability to work with Square credit card processing would be nice too.. as I believe most carpet cleaners used this simple method

It's there! On a job tap on the account. Then they have their history.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
There's no recent history or search?
There's a history with the account but there is no search because ServiceMonster technician is built for the tech in the field that needs to process their jobs that they are assigned to. Every other app, ServiceMonster 5, ServiceMonstermonster 6, mobile 3, mobile 2, all have search capabilities of course. So will the replacement of mobile 3, Operator.

Reactions: DAT

SamIam

Name
sam miller

No way I float that kind of cash ever!

Chasein money, my wife would shoot me!

Cash and carry baby!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom