Modern Family.....

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Any body watch "Modern Family" on Wed nights? The son on the show, the one with the red hair and is......well, has a significant other, ....resembles a certain high ranking contributor to this board. He owns a well known business, and I believe sprouts a red beard. I'm just saying.....he looks likes this board member when he was a bit younger....nothing more!

Any guesses??

Mikey P

Administrator
Are you implying Jim is a homo?

tv_modern_family01.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Us red heads end up with that "you people all look alike to me" thing a lot. I've been told I look like Ron Howard, David Caruso, Morgan Spurlock, and now this guy. LOL.

Sadly, that would be more a picture of me when you met me years ago Bob than now. With my buzz cut (which hides the balding areas far better than a comb over) and the goatee (because the full beard shows too much white) I look more like a member of the Aryan nation now.

It seems I've aged 20 years when I hit 50. That, and I fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Jim Pemberton said:
Us red heads end up with that "you people all look alike to me" thing a lot. I've been told I look like Ron Howard, David Caruso, Morgan Spurlock, and now this guy. LOL.

Sadly, that would be more a picture of me when you met me years ago Bob than now. With my buzz cut (which hides the balding areas far better than a comb over) and the goatee (because the full beard shows too much white) I look more like a member of the Aryan nation now.

It seems I've aged 20 years when I hit 50. That, and I fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

That's true, Jim. It's been over 20 years, I believe.

Erik....Al Bundy grew up in my area....visits quite a bit.

Mikey.....no implications here of homo-ism.....Jimmy is a man's man!

Just a little levity while it snows and snows and snows this weekend here in NE Ohio, and I'm sure Pittsburg.(where Jimmy is located) All CC'ing is off unless it's a WD extraction.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom