ModernCoupon

A

anspach

My buddy Andrew Mazer is the CEO of ModernCoupon.com - I've interviewed him on numerous occassions and he even appeared on my online show. I've convinced him to let you guys/gals here on Mikeysboard try his service out free of charge for 6 months.

Just go to www.moderncoupon.com
under the moderncoupon logo you will see the words "advertisers" - click on it.
then click on the "Yes" button
fill in all the blanks - at the bottom it will ask you for an agent code - use my last name "anspach"
this will give you 6 months free to try the system out...

Rob

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I go the same thing. :shock:

Moderncoupon.jpg

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
You need to click on "advertisers" and go through the business sign up instead of the consumer sign up. I think he is trying to build up businesses into the site to ad value for the consumers.

A

anspach

yes, Maze is building this up and thats why the six month trial!

it will only work if you are willing to try it and help promote it

the more people hear about it, the more successful the advertisers will be.

if you are the only carpet cleaner in your area doing this, the better chance of capturing the lead.

try it!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
anspach said:
yes, Maze is building this up and thats why the six month trial!

it will only work if you are willing to try it and help promote it

the more people hear about it, the more successful the advertisers will be.

if you are the only carpet cleaner in your area doing this, the better chance of capturing the lead.

try it!

I wonder if only having one of each type of business would help with welcoming and retention of business advertisers?

Could even help to have a web badge /link for all advertisers to link them up and go into a consumer sign up/ or log in page.

I have been putting a lot of thought lately into something very similar locally.

Setting it up into regular monthly subscriptions for the biz /consumers would soften the blow to the point that the cost would be almost irrelevant and mostly forgotten. So, it could be rolled over for years on both sides.

I would promote it differently .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom