*** modified wand - Watch out Greenie

CapeCleaner

Rob Allen said:
Here is a wand I bought in conjunction with freeflow (new advertiser here) and sell for cost to *** members so they don't have to pay the hefty price tag of other modified wands. It has been dubbed the name the Greenhorn/Bristor price killer.[QUOTE ]

Bob Foster

It's a Chinese wand with a Ken Harris or Chinese glide by the pictures. Not even in the same league as a Greenhorn. Plus all the good components that make up a good wand are not included in the price.

This wand lacks the high airflow head style found on the Greenhorn or Titanium wand and instead has the old PMF style where the tube abruptly enters the head dead center. This style of wand in right out of the 60's and far the Greenhorn.

For the cheap junk they are offering it is an overpriced wand. A while back, Harris was offering a wand with a glide for 99 bucks and now they want $400 plus for Chinese stuff that still isn't equipped properly plus the wand is of inferior quality.

So what do you want? A cheesy not so cheap poor wanna be imitation or a professional tool?

Bob Foster

TMFmodifiedwand001.jpg

TMFmodifiedwand003.jpg

TMFmodifiedwand002.jpg

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Re: ® modified wand - Watch out Greenie

A cheap imitation much the same as ***!

After watching the antics of TRE and Daddy. Who would expect anything less?

Name
Kevin McCreary

Guys on that board will buy them though.
He is just trying to make a buck.
You get what you pay for right?

Mikey P

Administrator

All the discounted wands in the world cant buy Rube and Nick the credibly and respect that Jeff has earned in this industry by doing the right thing.

I would suggest it would be fun to turn the tables on these two fools and set up a discount apt move out special carpet cleaning company in VA beach and a bottom of the barrel truckmount "manufacturer" in Chikopee falls TX but they beat me to the punch.

G

Well; they are Westpak wands; why wouldn't anyone buy them?? Not sure about the glides.

G

:lol: :roll: You needed a 23" monitor for that!!

Greenie

Funny how you can be soooo close, and yet so far.

Here is the real deal for the 4 guys left on this board that don't have one.

Repeat after me....5 jets, the magic is the 5 jets...not 4 or 6.....lol

GH02.jpg

GH03.jpg

GH04.jpg

GH06.jpg

GH08.jpg

GH09.jpg

Buzzbac

no matter what it sells at a POS is a POS...... ye gets what ye pays fer.......

G

Westpak wands are Great; I just gave one I ordered directly from Westpak 2 weeks ago to one of my techs; He loves it. As far as Greenhorn wands; never used or seen one in person; as everyone said they must be great. But you hve to admit; that is a great deal for A glided Westpak 14" x 2" Wand though.

Mikey P

Administrator

When a Resoil owner gives me his opinion on anything other then hose clamps and how to be come get a ACE Hardware Rewards card holder I just find myself doubting his every word.

I'm sure the Westpak is a huge step up from that cast pos that came with the Cross Threaded.

Greenie

Rickie means well.
Rickie, tell the fine folks here the whole picture, you are never actually used said 14" 4 jet wand in picture, your only experience with a WestPak wand is a 2 jet, which id perfectly fine by 2 jet wand standards. Correct?

It's too bad we couldn't get you to rendevoux with one of the other FL Greenhorn owners to see what all the talk is about.

G

Like I said; Never used a Greenhorn; used a Westpak 4 jet though. It was awesome compared to my 2 Jet Samco. So I will take your word for it; I imagine the Greenhorn is everything it is said to be.

Name
I'm Rick James

Greenie said:
Funny how you can be soooo close, and yet so far.

Here is the real deal for the 4 guys left on this board that don't have one.

Repeat after me....5 jets, the magic is the 5 jets...not 4 or 6.....lol

GH02.jpg

GH03.jpg

GH04.jpg

GH06.jpg

GH08.jpg

GH09.jpg

Just posted a 6 jet wand and a 4 jet stair tool in the garage sell room.

G

Mikey P said:
All the discounted wands in the world cant buy Rube and Nick the credibly and respect that Jeff has earned in this industry by doing the right thing.

I would suggest it would be fun to turn the tables on these two fools and set up a discount apt move out special carpet cleaning company in VA beach and a bottom of the barrel truckmount "manufacturer" in Chikopee falls TX but they beat me to the punch.
Some X's and O's would finish this thread off perfect for you two girlfriends.And Jeff,while you are on your high horse about some modification you do,I think alot of guys here like the Ti wand just as much,the Evolutions laminar probably has more air flow,just made cheap,I have had both and like your heavy wand,but I could modify "any" wand that was comfortable for me to use,and for now we will leave the other mods you do out of this.

Mikey P

Administrator

Some X's and O's would finish this thread off perfect for you two girlfriends.And Jeff,while you are on your high horse about some modification you do,I think alot of guys here like the Ti wand just as much,the Evolutions laminar probably has more air flow,just made cheap,I have had both and like your heavy wand,but I could modify "any" wand that was comfortable for me to use,and for now we will leave the other mods you do out of this.

I read that and I actually imagine that Kevin sees his self as an authority on the subject.

G

Personally I was most impressed with the basic Westpak 4 jet wand on the Boxxer; until we got that wand all we have had were 2 Jet Samco's or whatever came with th machines when I bought them.

Mikey P

Administrator

Do you have it rigged to apply Certified 3M Brand Carpet Protector through the 3rd jet?

G

Mikey P said:

I read that and I actually imagine that Kevin sees his self as an authority on the subject.
On what?Funny you say that,cause Jeff is just a middle man,and its kinda like the herd following "you" around here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom