*** modified wand - Watch out Greenie

Re: ® modified wand - Watch out Greenie

i concur jim, there is a lot of crap out there...

G

All that over a Westpak Modified wand?? Geez dudes; take your thouresene!! Personally I will take everyone at their word. I will buy the wand I can see the best bang for the buck even if it isn't the cheapest.

:shock: :roll: :lol: :p :wink: :eek:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

Personally I will take everyone at their word

Careful....there are a lot of people rubbing there hands together with dollar signs in there eyes over a commit like that................

G

Mikey P said:
Thread was closed?

huh?

When?

Yes the GH has an attic.
Yes you will feel a tactile difference between the Ti, the GH and the ® tinner.
Yes you have the jets/manifold adjusted wrong if you are getting streaking.
Yes all of the above wands will clean just fine as long as the jets strike the carpet/glide interface @ 50/50
Yes Larry Cobb is fooling himself if he thinks a check valve before the trigger is doing anything.
Yes check valves restrict flow.
Yes you can overcome that with larger jets and higher pressure.
Yes Kevin is an under worked asshole who is taking his grief out on others.
I will take # 4 for 400 Mike and #8 is incorrect,I have plenty of work,and again,"your " expertise is on the Hydra hoe,as far as asshole,It is from trying to emulate you.

Mikey P

Administrator

I used a Hoe for 12 feet.

Never again.
Always Prochem.

Started with the Single Straight then the Quad and now the Ti.

It's fun watching you try and establish your board persona Kevin.

It's just too bad your resident board asshole character has been done so many times before by people so much better at it than you.

But hey, thanks for posting.

G

Mikey P said:
I used a Hoe for 12 feet.

Never again.
Always Prochem.

Started with the Single Straight then the Quad and now the Ti.

It's fun watching you try and establish your board persona Kevin.

It's just too bad your resident board asshole character has been done so many times before by people so much better at it than you.

But hey, thanks for posting.
Do you hate it more that I know you are a fraud?Do you see me talking to anyone else this way(besides your little cronies)?This started with your drama queen posts and your need to fight Greenies battles(which there are none)and somebody told you like it is,and your pussy ass could not handle it.So go cry in your girls room,with the girls,and I will keep the Mikey bullshit radar off.

Mikey P

Administrator

You know what Kevin, you can rant on about Greenie all you want, he can handle you just fine.

Nothing an idiot like you can do you hurt his hard earned rep.

Personally I have had enough of you.

You dont like me? Fine by me, but from this point on I'm gonna demand that you stfu with the comments. Why? because I dont like you.

Honestly, it's become a drag to have you chase me around. If you were Terri, Marty, Gill or Peter the chem dry hack I would continue to play along but you're not even close to being a class act like those guys so I'm done with the BS.

If you want to pay me for the pleasure then we can talk.

Why you're here I really have no clue, you would fit in so well with Rob, Nick and Cooper so please spend your BB time over there.

So..

This is my board and if it's your life's mission to see how far you can push me then let me show you...

--------------------------------------------------------

that is the line.

cross it one more time and your gone.

Name
Nate W.

This big tough guys. :lol:

KevinP, I dare you cross it. I don't think mikey's got the cojones to ban you. :wink:

G

He's flipping out! :shock:

Think he'll cross it? Naw.

He won't do it.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

I was asking myself the same thing.........

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith

Everyone go take a Midol, change your tampons and calm the F down.

Geez....men are such emotionally fragile creatures.

:roll:

THERE IS NO NEED TO BAN ANYONE AND THERE IS NO NEED FOR PERSONAL ATTACKS.

Take care,
Lisa

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

----------------------------

don't cross it Marty....!

Mikey P

Administrator

As far as consistent BB persona's, yes, you are a class act IMB.

Now this Price guy has gone too far. Ahole just never lets up and is now making up crap just to see how far I can be pushed. He came on from day one with this in mind and I've let it ride for long enough.

We've never met and he has the balls to call me a fraud. :shock:
I'm the most honest guy on the boards.

I take more slams about my looks, equipment choices, biz practices than anyone in the history of the boards and I handle it better than anyone in the history of the boards. If I have one hair out of place in a photo some donbeckerhomo is going to start a 4 page thread about it.

Most of the Board tough guys fold like a stack of Hanna Montana trading cards when they get a bit of t'ude tossed back at them.

anyways, Kevin can stay on and do what ever he wants here within the rules but if he continues to make up lies about me he's toast.

G

Mikey P said:
You know what Kevin, you can rant on about Greenie all you want, he can handle you just fine.

Nothing an idiot like you can do you hurt his hard earned rep.

Personally I have had enough of you.

You dont like me? Fine by me, but from this point on I'm gonna demand that you stfu with the comments. Why? because I dont like you.

Honestly, it's become a drag to have you chase me around. If you were Terri, Marty, Gill or Peter the chem dry hack I would continue to play along but you're not even close to being a class act like those guys so I'm done with the BS.

If you want to pay me for the pleasure then we can talk.

Why you're here I really have no clue, you would fit in so well with Rob, Nick and Cooper so please spend your BB time over there.

So..

This is my board and if it's your life's mission to see how far you can push me then let me show you...

--------------------------------------------------------

that is the line.

cross it one more time and your gone.
Im going to go up a couple levels,so try and keep up,"this is my board" (Going down to your level)"you pathectic baby"(back up)I told you a while back that I could give a #$#@ what you do,I truly have been working my own biz and I have spent a minute amount of that time on bulletin boards,and for the most part contributing some.But when I see a guy like you babbaling,or bashing everyone and everything because he is an insecure little fellow,I have to speak up,and dont put me in a class with Marty,he is so far up your ass,he knows what you had for dinner(and I dont know why).What you dont like about me is you know that I know you are a fly by the seat of my pants,37 services (learned them in one day)BS artist.Here is an example.Quote from Hardball add "in my 20 years in the biz,I have never found a more down to earth supplier",so were you the suppy clerk at Coit?And I know you got your start from their accounts,and thats ok unless like alot of guys around here,you have employees.Then there is your "I made 1500.00 today crap",talk about "classy" and the new guys dont know any better,they just"want to be like Mike".So sit back and eat some humble pie and do what these people come here for,to learn something,and a "little bs" and quit whining when someone calls you :) I dont know a Rob or Tre,but if you"my board guys"are all alike,I dont want any part of it.So maybe I will talk to later,maybe not, idgas.

Mikey P

Administrator

Everyone and everything?
Marty up my ass?

really?

You have no clue and obviously dont pay attention and see only what you want to see.

I have a $1400 a day average, so what? I'm not allowed to talk about it like everyone else does about their averages?

Sounds like you have an agenda ya aceing stalker.

www.***************s.com

Go have fun.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar

Whoa ,lots goin on lately here I guess...I agree wif Lisa...

Bob Foster

Who the heck is everyone kidding? Most of us board addicts love the drama but not at our own expense. Ever notice the drama threads get all the views?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

i never noticed........

WTF is that pic up top........?

F

FB7777

Kevin, I really got a kick out of your argument in this thread early on, ( I even wrote about it in our little girls room) :lol: ...but its gotten a little off track and you're making lots of assumptions about Mike

Give him a call, you've been on this board for awhile so you apparently enjoy this place.

Having spent time in Vegas at Connections in 2007 with Mike and hardly a week goes by that we don't speak on the phone, I can say with 100% accuracy that your recent statements about him couldn't be more wrong.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

I lik Mikey too........i'm sorry that i killt you buddy...
i'm felin' much better.........now!

i got a picture of you stuffin half a garden in yor mouf.....
as my wallpaper! :oops:

Greenie

Attending Fest help to cure these ails, people are "normal" in person and say things like please and thank you.

Now GFY!

G

Mikey P said:
Everyone and everything?
Marty up my ass?

really?

You have no clue and obviously dont pay attention and see only what you want to see.

I have a $1400 a day average, so what? I'm not allowed to talk about it like everyone else does about their averages?

Sounds like you have an agenda ya aceing stalker.

http://www.***************s.com

Go have fun.
Hi Mikey,just thought I would drop you another line while I was having lunch.I guess I will listen to what Fred said and assume this is "your" internet personna,I pay attention just fine and I have learned to scroll by some of your "how fast can I get to 20,000 posts"posts and now its confirmed,there is a girls room.But the ones that bug me are the ones where you butt in where you need to stfo,for example-I asked opinions on a scenario where a manufacturer was taking alot longer than I thought and there was no reply.I never mentioned who it was purposely,thinking they would get the hint.But here comes ole Mickey to the rescue and if I were a manf. I would tell you to gfy,hotdamn if half the board didnt know right then and there who it was.I also need to clarify everyone and everything,I should have said everyone and everything "you" dont approve of.I know I hit a nerve with that fraud thing,truth hurts dont it?I am just a blunt guy,no sense in beating around the bush,good thing about it is,I am not going to surprise you or go to the girls room and talk about you differently or screw you until I get screwed.Anyway I gave away my Mikey bullshit detector to some guy on Ebay named James Cooper,said he knows exactly what to do with it.I dont need it anymore,maybe I will just lurk.I also think they can use you in the Supply Room where you "do" have expertise.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton

Marty is a cartoon character.

He has been beamed to earth as a short term loan.

Enjoy him before he's recalled!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom