Monday :(

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
8:30 get a call from a customer that said our truck wasn't at her house long enough to earn $100 for 2 rooms. I asked how long should the van should have been there and was told
" it don't matter but I want my other condo done for free"
Sorry but we don't do that but if there is a problem with the way the carpet looks in the condo that was done I will send the van back to that one to redo it. "F-off. CLICK"

9:15 driver calls from a hotel that had booked 5 rooms to say they want him to do 27 before checkin at 1:00pm. (Sent a second van)

10:00 another driver calls to say he has 30 min before his next job so I asked if he could squeeze in a 2 room job by him and be a few minutes late to his 10:30. Driver calls back to say the owner wants 6 rooms done not 2.

12:30 the guys from the hotel call to say the owner rushed them through the job but it's done " oh and I think you should know she said she was broke and post dated the check until November 4"

Called the hotel and was told the owner had to leave town for a family emergency BS

Can't wait for Tuesday. :)

.... while Peeing into the vacuum hose

Reactions: Vincent Feehan

SamIam

Name
sam miller
We had a crazy lady on Saturday, Wife booked appt with 2 different haglers over the phone a husband and wife team, wife was nice, hubby not so nice.

Wife qouted $190 for a mobile home 6 plus hall, these people were referred by another customer with a home that paid $162 so he thought he was paying to much his was 6 roooms the other was only 5.

He says to my wife I give you $150.00 she said were gonna turn down people who will pay full price to give you a discount NO.

He books reluctantly, the day before we go to to it the Wife calls and says contact my sister she'll meet you there and let you in but then she has to leave, but she'll comeback.

I take her number and that morning I call and say I'll be there in 10 to 15 in minutes sister says fine see you I'm on my way.

Needless to say it took her 37 minutes to get there from the time I called her, So she gives some great excuse on how busy she is blah blah blah, and reminds she'll be leaving at that point, this is where it goes bad. I say thats fine but pay me before you leave in case you cant get back here I'm not stuck.

OH no we never pay anybody upfront and you have a real attitude problem your girl on the phone was very rude I should of known this was gonna happen.

All In a bullying tone trying to intimidate me into doing the job thats was actually closer to 7 rooms plus pet odor. I past at this point and walked out saying I didnt feel comfortable doing a vacant from people I dont know and for all I knew werent coming back at all!

She says let me call my sister at this point to see if she'll let me pay you upfront. I said fine give her a call, She gets on the phone and says You need to find a new cleaner this guy had an attitude from the time I got here, I dont know where you found him but he expects to get paid before he even does the work.

I say a few things about her punctuallity and how I have the 3 times I called her on my phone and how long it took her to get there and I dont need to be waiting all day for her to comeback and she BS SHUT UP You just SHUT UP!

So I replied You SHUT UP. and continued to pack up and leave we had eveything unloaded ready to do the job. When people are friendy I might trust them to leave and comeback, but when some one is so insistant on how things are going to go, with a take it or leave it attitude. I'll leave, because You know and I know she would've wasted my time coming back when it was finished and looked over everything with a fine tooth comb.

In the end we left as she says get out of here before I call the cops. Let me remind You I was refererred to them. shouldve known with all the haggling from the start it was a waste of time. Cheap impatient and bullying loud mouth.

I feel sorry for the poor guy who got that job!

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
Y,all know i don't miss Knoxville . But the good news Larry , there b another Monday coming next week.

Mikey P

Administrator
back in July I really pissed of the people who run the lodge next to out summer home.

It turns out she does not like having guys on two strokes riding on her hiking trails.

She nor her husband would look at or speak to me.

Until I presented her with this awesome gift that a true fisherman would die for..

I picked up this 1960's new/old stock display at The Sportsmen in Sonora
with intent to get me out of hot water

1c083d3b-e9e7-4e95-b1a8-e27241f7d01e_zps76aa208b.jpg

It was meant to be. She was thrilled and forgave me for my sins.

IMG_0420_zpsfb6f76f8.jpg

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It was a great Monday but Tuesday will suck as both my guys are brunt out and want a week off.[/FONT]

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
The whole month of september was pretty much like that, one "challenge" after another.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mike- That's the way to kiss ass. Offering to do a job for free after pissing them doesn't cut it. Been there. Good job.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
As small as she is I think you would have only needed one of those lures to fish her in. Of course as small as she is I'd have thrown her back! :p

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
Mike, you should of had me smooth things out for you. She and I had some chemistry going.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom