Mondays suck....

Becker

Name
Becker
Only because it means I have to work,

on the 3rd and final job, I lost power, then it snapped back on.. Hmm that was odd, only to lose it all a few mins later.

Went out to TM, to try and refire.. No power at all..

No lights.. nothing.

Checked battery red neck style. with a strap of metal across poles...Hmmm Power..

Lifted console with key on.. Power came on.. closed console, no power.. After a few mins, and a few lifts and closes of the console I find the short.

In the end it was a great day of sales, and Mondays always bring in a lot of calls. As do Tuesdays..

Glad I know how to fix my own equipments, and thankful for good call volume, however, I'm glad Mondays only come once per week.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I actually did a couple of "real" jobs Yesterday. Was nice getting paid all of it upfront. Cool fish.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
i got a paper cut licking an envelope today...
:lol:

I didn't do anything productive, looked at a house my mother is thinking of buying. I can't convince her to buy anything new, she's in love with a 4,000sq/ft albatross built in the 70's.

rick imby

Name
Rick
Doc Holliday said:
i got a paper cut licking an envelope today...
:lol:

I didn't do anything productive, looked at a house my mother is thinking of buying. I can't convince her to buy anything new, she's in love with a 4,000sq/ft albatross built in the 70's.

She probably admits that she loves you, so how could you expect her to be reasonable?

But she probably only admits that after being pressured into it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom