Montage Furniture Services

Ricky Thurman

Furniture warranty and protection company.

Anyone do work for them?

How do they pay?
How stingy are they on pricing?
What is the population of your service area and how much business do they send your way?

I have a job scheduled for them next week. Just wondering what to expect AFTER the work is done.

Thanks!
Ricky

Name
Lee Stockwell
My service area is about 50,000 population. We do three or four for them every year. Furniture and mattresses usually. We always get the spots out, take pix, send back their paperwork and get a check in about two weeks.

No problems ever with them.

Name
Nate W.
Lee Stockwell said:
My service area is about 50,000 population. We do three or four for them every year. Furniture and mattresses usually. We always get the spots out, take pix, send back their paperwork and get a check in about two weeks.

No problems ever with them.

My service area is roughly the whole island. Used to do alot of work for Scotchgard, Gardsman, Phoenix. They kept trying to get us to lower our prices, we wouldn't budge. They found another company to do them for $45 a pop. Our price for them was $95 back in the late 90's early 2000's. We would still have to clean up after the other company. They ended up replacing alot of funiture.

We get afew Montage. Just like Lee Stockwell said, take before and after pics, get the spots out, send pics and paperwork, but it'll take them 30days to pay us.

Inform the customer that you'll get the spots out, but because the fabric is dirty around it, you'll have a cleaner area. Sometimes you'll have to clean the whole seat cushion, arm, etc... to make it blend. Make sure you don't do anything else out of the scope of work. Customers will try and push you. Some customers also know how to play the game. We'd go back to the same house but different furniture every year. :shock:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I stopped warranty work because the customers didn't respect the fact they weren't paying so would reschedule etc etc

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
We had a service area of about 36,000. Did about 3 jobs a year. Got paid the price we asked, until they found someone cheaper after several years. Then we only got the tough jobs that the other guy had already tried and failed to correct. Got top money for them but maybe only once a year. They paid in 3 or 4 weeks.

Scott Warrington

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom