More Flash Cuffs In

F

FB7777

Lee Stockwell said:
I'm about to choose something, my help doesn't like the barbs like I do.

you haven't worked with Cool Cuffs then Lee, there is no way you would prefer working with barbs over cuffs

especially in the winter

I'm partial to Cool Cuffs, mine are over 4 years old and still going strong

clean one

each day i use the cool cuffs i kuss more and more, i will be getting some flash cuffs

Name
Lee Stockwell
The cool cuffs went on Jason's van years ago. It's not worth having them unless everything is the same on the truck. We mixed up hoses so much that some of them got lost in the shuffle. Until recently Lowes had the barbs, but they are harder to find now. I held off from buying more coolcuffs until I could check out what's now best. Bristor has made it easy for me to look elsewhere by being such a swell guy....

steve g

Name
steve garrett
so whats the verdict on the flash cuffs, mikey, others are they better than the cool cuffs??

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I have tried cool cuffs............ that lasted one whole day... I am strictly regular connections... Mine don't come apart. They are real tight...

-JB-

Name
JB
sorry but didn't I see My-tee had a version at CONnections?

Name
Nate W.
joeynbgky said:
I have tried cool cuffs............ that lasted one whole day... I am strictly regular connections... Mine don't come apart. They are real tight...

Your cuffs are still virgin..... shiteatinggrin

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
you can pull a truck with the flash cuffs....them things are not going to come apart.....been using mine for about 2.5 weeks now and they have not loosened up at all yet...... if you want a cuff that swivels these are not the ones to get........they also are a bitch to get apart if you need to separate you hose....But......they are a good cuff for the areas of the hose that you don't have to pull apart or it don't matter if they swivel......

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Jim Martin said:
.they also are a bitch to get apart if you need to separate you hose..

That's about ONLY virtue I found with CC's

ya'll must have jinky connectors or sump'um, cause I have a hellofa time getting my "regular" cuffs and connectors separated ..AND they DON'T leak...EVER

..L.T.A.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
meAt said:
Jim Martin said:
.they also are a bitch to get apart if you need to separate you hose..

That's about ONLY virtue I found with CC's

ya'll must have jinky connectors or sump'um, cause I have a hellofa time getting my "regular" cuffs and connectors separated ..AND they DON'T leak...EVER

..L.T.A.
Same here!!!!!

Name
John LaBarbera
JB said:
sorry but didn't I see My-tee had a version at CONnections?

I have 10 sets (2" male swivel X 2" female swivel) I'll send free to the first ten persons that PM me. (limit one set) Mytee Dist. sell them for $3.99 each. That's $7.98 per set. They are brand new and are not in too many stores as of yet.

I have been putting my swivel cuffs through a good workout and so far no complaints. They stay together when I need them to, and easlily come apart when I need them to. They work perfect. The male also fits my wand perfect. I usually separate them and carry the first section of hose in and then drag the rest to the first section.

How good does the flash cuff male fit on the wand?

Mikey P

Administrator
I've seen the competition and I'll wait at least a year before I make the switch from genuine Cool Cuffs.

Just not enough reason to swap all the reducers, starters 2.5s and whatnots out just because Joe is a freak.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom