More free pre spray..

TimP

Where is this free prespray....I have yet to get any of it???? :shock:

T

The Magician

Duane O. was supposed to send some samples but never did??

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
duane sent me some samples for greasy restaurants it worked well, very well. but had a unpleasent smell to it that lingered. no offence duane. he may have changed up the compostion of it by now also.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I had a problem with a job I did while using the free powermax stuff I got. Red commercial carpets that dried with a white powder on it. Now, I figure it's carpet fresh, but they swear they never use the stuff, and I could find none under the sink.

Surely the 1/4 cup of the stuff couldn't have caused this?

I have encap cleaned it twice before this, but surely the encap residue wouldn't cause this either?

Anyway ... I going back to rinse it as soon as I get my machine fixed.

G

Greenie was supposed to send me a free sample; never got it. And I have been looking for something other than secret recipe; I really am starting to hate it when the neighbors all run after the explosion during mixing process!!! :p :oops:

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
mentos and coca-cola is not a prespray!! nor is draino and aluminum foil. ballons filled with hydrogen are alot of fun.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Marty;

You're confusing people ............

with your 'bama spelling ............

Look at the label.

Was it powermax or powermaxx that you received ???

Larry

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
The Magician said:
Duane O. was supposed to send some samples but never did??

Hmmm. I sent out about 30 samples to people here. If I missed you, send me your address and I'll get you this time.

I'll be posting a "free freight" deal here in the next week, as soon as the webmaster has what I want set up, set up. Basically, it will be free freight on case quantities of every single product we make.

Anywhere in the lower 48.

Stay tuned.

Greenie

I haven't sent out PowermaXX samples yet, hang tight, it's a sample not your pre-spray for the week....or is it?

ps: just caught the Jon-Don banner... I'll be looking for BDCC royalties on this next promotion.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Heck, even I'm confused now. I got a sample of something in the mail last week. It's a white powder and is to be mixed 1/4 cup per gallon. It's Powermaxx or Fibermax, or something like that.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
C&S said:
duane sent me some samples for greasy restaurants it worked well, very well. but had a unpleasent smell to it that lingered. no offence duane. he may have changed up the compostion of it by now also.

Interesting, regarding the "smell". The only thing you can smell in Clean Streak is a slight orange fragrance. So I don't know how, unless you don't like oranges, that could be so.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Its funny that most companies give away free samples when the product is crap. If matrix made all carpet cleaing chemicals, I would quit.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
It could have been SUMMER'S EVE marty, you know how to use that.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Great...now the terrorists that are prolly reading this KNOW they can send deadly white powder thu the mail.......

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I remember having some grand slam a few years ago, threw it away after smelling what I describe as a "Minty Cigarette" smell it gave off.

Didn't want to make my customers sick.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
Marty me thinks JimMy sent you some of his antrax mix...you know he hates you now that you got a v

AshleyMckendree said:
I remember having some grand slam a few years ago, threw it away after smelling what I describe as a "Minty Cigarette" smell it gave off.

Didn't want to make my customers sick.

Yeah, I hated that smell, too! NASTY! I guess they are making a fragrance free version of it now, but I'm hooked on Judsons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom