MORE FROM YOUR FAVORITE FOAMER STEAM KILLS STEAM KILLS

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
so the crystals that it leaves behind aren't residue. which one of your hacks is causing all that mold and fungus to grow up the wall. :lol:

gene

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
wasn't that a Kirby he was using??
How to show customers how to clean their own carpets.

Have to admit he did do a good job with the video. I liked the opening. Its too bad about half way through he started talking out his arse.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I’ve seen allot of bonnet cleaning /OP franchises pop up in the last few years. They act just like Chem-Lie 20 years ago. When you only have to buy $1000.00-$3000.00 worth of equipment you can pump allot of cash into BS marketing. Nothing really changes in this industry it’s just repackaged.

Name
jack zerkie
That guy probably beleives in the Tooth Fairy and thinks that if you put enough white foam on the carpet that now its white and clean. I have local that scrubs and runs no type of extraction, and I keep track of his jobs so that I don,t have to try to fix them. My ad in the YP says Dirty white carpet is my specialty. and over the years I had a lot of work because of the ad. jz.

Name
jack zerkie
Ive worked in mobile home parks for the past30 yrs some high end some not and see each other in the parks and in the working Ft Myers is still small area most guys know each other. jz.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
:shock: Damn! we're making people sick with our steam! :roll: That's joke anybody with half a brain wont buy that bull.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
ACE said:
I’ve seen allot of bonnet cleaning /OP franchises pop up in the last few years. They act just like Chem-Lie 20 years ago. When you only have to buy $1000.00-$3000.00 worth of equipment you can pump allot of cash into BS marketing. Nothing really changes in this industry it’s just repackaged.

I'm not defending that guy but..

The encap thing is a bit newer than the old Chem Dry method.
I used to get carpets really clean when I did it years ago....it was when they starting switching their chems and crap when it went down hill.

With the Orbot's aggitation and the Peroxecellent's encap and yellow removal capabilities...I think it's better than the old methods.

I just cleaned my carpets again today and they look aweseome..cats puking all over the damn house and the foot traffic etc...I even spilled coffee and got it up with only peroxcellent.

I'm happy, customers are happy. Carpets are staying clean

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom